PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airwave Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Airwave Interview Empty
PostSubject: Airwave Interview   Airwave Interview EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:30 am

Keith Ledger is backstage.

Keith Ledger: And we are here with Airwave.

Airwave comes into shot.

Keith Ledger: So, after winning your match last week here on tactics, how does that make you feel coming into this week?

Airwave: Feel? What are you and interviewer or psychiatrist? Stupid question is one of the 10 things I hate about you, Keith. Haha Anyone? No? The performance of J Mysteq last week was terrible, but also my opponent tonight, White Phoenix, was even worse. I will unfortunately have to destroy him because I will have to give the fans what they want. By destroying him I put myself in line to become a champion here at PWE. And for Airwave to become a champion is what the fans want. So, until then I am going to destroy anyone who comes forward.

Keith Ledger: So, you want to be a champion? How would you like to become one?

Airwave: Keith, not being a wrestler yourself, I wouldn't expect you to understand, but everyone wants to hold a title and anyone who doesn't should just go home now. Really, I should just be given a title now, but if I had a choice, it would be in a tournament, so I could prove against all of the wrestlers formally known as relevant that I am the best.

Keith Ledger: Thanks for you time, Airwave.
Back to top Go down

Airwave Interview
Page 1 of 1