PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airwave Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Airwave Interview Empty
PostSubject: Airwave Interview   Airwave Interview EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:46 am

*Hailey King is in the interview area with Airwave*

Hailey King: I am standing here with Airwave

Airwave: Hey Hailey, you look amazing as always.

Hailey King: Thanks. Tonight you are in a match against Wiyne Gutsky. If you will you will qualify for the 5 Man Elimination Hardcore Match for the Violent Breed Championship at PWE Hellraiser. What strategy do you use to win tonight.

Airwave: The way I see it, I have a winning percentage of 100 and Wiyne has won zero matches. I have pinned J Mysteq, while last week Wiyne was pinned by J Mysteq. I am stronger, faster and just better in every way. Last week, I beat White Phoenix so badly, he is leaving. He says he's coming back. I doubt it. Plus, that was in a normal one-on-one match. Can you imagine the pain I am going to bring with a steel chair in my hands. That is why I am going to win tonight and go on to become the Violent Breed Champion!

Hailey King: Even if you win tonight, it is still only a 1 in 5 chance at Hellraiser. How can you be so confident you will become champion?

Airwave: I have dominated every opponent since my debut. The person who is the closest is Jack Swarm, who is the only other person to have one 2 matches on Tactics. But I have dominated opponents, where he has just scrapped through and it is that domination is why I will be champion and everyone else will be left as irrelevant.

Hailey King: Thanks for your time, Airwave.

Aiwave: Anytime for you, Hailey

*Airwave walks off.*

Hailey King: Well, there we have it. Confident words from a confident man.
Back to top Go down

Airwave Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: