PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airwave Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Airwave Interview Empty
PostSubject: Airwave Interview   Airwave Interview EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:18 am

Keith Ledger and Airwave are standing backstage.

Keith Ledger: I am here with Airwave. Now, Airwave, you are in a match with some very talented wrestlers tonight. What do you think your chances are going into the match tonight?

Airwave: Woah woah woah. Keith, tonight is the NIGHT! The very first PWE Pay Per View. In years to come people are going to look back at this night as the one that began that it all. There are going to be people that brag about being right here tonight, whether they are or not. And you, Keith, are a part of history. Take it in, man!

Airwave closes his eyes, spead out his arms and takes in a deep breath, however Keith Ledger looks confused.

Keith Ledger: But Airwave, your match?

Airwave: Yes Keith, it is a big deal. To be honest, on paper it looks pretty bleak. There are 5 guys, who are all going to get into 1 ring and fight each other. And only one will come out on top. So what's that 1 in five chance? Fortunately for Airwave, the match isn't won by mathematics or on a piece of paper. It is won in the ring. I have proved that I can hold my own in the ring, plus since I didn't have a match in the past week, I am well rested. That's why I'm walking out tonight as Violent Breed Champion.

Keith Ledger: What do you do to plan for a match like this?

Airwave: You can't really plan. You learn your opponents favorite moves, learn how to counter them. Apart from that, matches like these are utter chaos! But that is also what makes these kinds of matches entertaining. I like dishing out the pain, but at times in matches with this many opponents, it is about staying out of the way until the opportune time. You can't see exactly how the match is going to play out, with so many different elements. Then also, it is a Hardcore match, so a chair shot or two in the right spot can be all the difference. The Violent Breed Championship Match is definitely going to be one for the highlight reel. But for my opponents tonight it is not only going to be a dark night, but the Blackest Night.

Airwave walks off.

Keith Ledger: Umm, thanks for your time!

Back to top Go down

Airwave Interview
Page 1 of 1