PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview with Blech

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Blech Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Blech   Interview with Blech EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Fade into a random area backstage:

Keith Ledger is holding a microphone and is standing next to Blech, who is wearing some dark jeans and a grey on grey aloha shirt.

Keith Ledger: I'm now with another brandnew acquisition of PWE, standing right beside me: Blech.

Blech stares at Ledger.

Keith Ledger: Blech, you are one of the youngest wrestlers in the promotion, and while the other competitors may have already proven their abilities to the world, you will still have too struggle to make name for yourself. What are your plans for the immediate future?

Blech: What are my plans? What are your plans? I want to make living. I already had a lot of different jobs in my life, you know? But it always sucked. The job might be alright, but after a while the people got on my nerves.

Blech makes a gesture as he wanted to choke some imaginary guy.

Blech: There always is a colleague you just want to punch in the face. In wrestling it is different, you know? People here still need to be punched in the face; but here you don't get fired for it.

Blech forms his right hand to a fist and shows it to the interviewer, who looks a little bit frightened and moves half a step back.

Keith Ledger: err yes, so I wish good luck, in this company. So it seems that you're booked in your first match to go off against Sofia Ford. The name 'Ford' certainly isn't unknown.

Blech: Yeah, I know it. I've been working for Ford, back in Detroit. That was a lousy job, I got fired after drove my stupid boss' head nose first on the assembly line, looked like sorry pig that idiot. Yeah, but he looked like a pig anyways.

Keith Ledger is rolling his eyes: Actually, I was talking about legendary Tyler Ford, the father of Sophia Ford, whom you will be competing against.

Blech: Yeah, whatever...

Blech stares at some point at the ceiling, seemingly having no interest in the interview anymore.

Blech: Wait, competing against? Sophia? That is girl, yes?

Keith Ledger: Yes, Sophia Ford is woman and the daugther of Tyler Ford, who is known as one ....

Blech: I never thrashed a girl....., I mean in the ring, you know. When I was young, I was playing in the sandbox and there was this girl called Caroline. One day she wanted to hug me. And you know what, I took my shovel and slapped her in the face.

The interviewer really has a puzzled face and tries to find the right words to continue the interview, but Blech doesn't stop talking.

Blech (annoyed): Sophia Ford, yes? That girl should be at home and watch American Idol or whatever. Yeah, if she wants a piece of me she can get to my home and make me sandwich and then give me what I want. She should go to the fridge and get me a cold beer. You know what, I don't even have a fridge.

Blech starts to go away, then turns around halfway, points with his finger at Keith Ledger and opens his mouth.

Blech: ...

Blech closes his mouth, turns away again and this time leaves the screen for good.

Exit Blech.

Keith Ledger: Well ok, this is Keith Ledger. Back to ringside.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Blech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with Blech   Interview with Blech EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 pm

You should put the colors for the staff members and use a color for your own guy.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Blech
Page 1 of 1