PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sophia not in a good mood

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sophia not in a good mood Empty
PostSubject: Sophia not in a good mood   Sophia not in a good mood EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:07 am

We fade into the locker room where we find Sophia Ford and Tyler Ford. We bring in the words and start hearing what is being said.

Sophia:"I can't believe that I lost to that macho pig headed idiot last week."

Tyler:"Now remember baby loses in this business happen all you need to do is learn from them."

Sophia:"Whatever dad. I should have never lost that match and if that referee wouldn't have screwed me I wouldn't have."

Tyler:"Your right on one thing. You shouldn't have lost the match but it was because you didn't focus not because of the referee."

Sophia:"Just whose side are you on anyways."

Tyler:"Yours but you need to realize you need to take this anger from a loss and turn it into motivation to keep your focus this week and knock off your opponent tonight."

Sophia:"Oh rest assured tonight my opponent will feel my wrath as I'm going to hurt them tonight and win and Falcon can go back and thank Blech for his hurt."

Tyler:"That is what I want to hear. Make sure you keep that focus."

Sophia:"Oh I will because Falcon pays for Blech winning and that referee screwing me."

Tyler:"If that is how you want to word it to get your motivation then that is fine for now but realize that you lost that match due to focus not because of a referee. Just make sure you win tonight as I've heard that the winner of this match is in line for a title shot at the Hellraiser pay per view."

Sophia:"The referee did screw me and you know it and I will win this match and then will go on and win the title. Because I will not be screwed again."

Tyler:"Just make sure you keep your focus and you will be the next Bright Star Champion. Now you better get ready for your match."

Sophia:"Oh I'm ready."

And with that we fade to black as Tyler shakes his head.
Back to top Go down

Sophia not in a good mood
Page 1 of 1