PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sophia Ford Feud?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sophia Ford Feud? Empty
PostSubject: Sophia Ford Feud?   Sophia Ford Feud? EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:18 pm

PROPOSED STORYLINE: (TKELLIONAIRE LVL8 VS SOPHIA FORD (C) LVL9) (+100/-100)

Week 1: Ford opens challenge accepted by Tkellionaire and match ends in DQ

Week 2: Tkellionaire calls out Ford and match is accepted and rematch takes place

Week 3: Tag team match with partners of choice

Week 4 (PPV): Championship match with stipulation picked by winner of the tag team match
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

Sophia Ford Feud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Ford Feud?   Sophia Ford Feud? EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:41 pm

I would say yes, but if u seen arsenic attack. They will feud. Unless hes ok with figuring something else.
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

Sophia Ford Feud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Ford Feud?   Sophia Ford Feud? EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm

I could feud with Arsenic
Back to top Go down

Sophia Ford Feud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Ford Feud?   Sophia Ford Feud? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Actually I don't know what her plans are, but I wanted to court her a little bit more, and ask her for my title she accidentally took.

btw: I don't get the game. How do you RP for something after that happens after the match?
Back to top Go down

Sophia Ford Feud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Ford Feud?   Sophia Ford Feud? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Figured it was time for my take on this feud/storyline.

Like William said best bet for Sophia this season is to feud with Arsenic as with her temper she isn't going to be happy he stole her title.

Now wouldn't mind feuding with Tkellionaire but probably need to hold that feud off for a season while I feud with Arsenic.

As for Blech definitely want to continue our storyline as definitely interesting and want to continue it even if for this season it is a side storyline to my storyline with Arsenic.
Back to top Go down

Sophia Ford Feud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Ford Feud?   Sophia Ford Feud? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:40 am

damn i just bust onto the scene and fuck shit up

in the words of Ronald McDonald

I AM LOVING IT
Back to top Go down

Sophia Ford Feud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Ford Feud?   Sophia Ford Feud? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:40 pm

So how about following idea:

We use the momentum of our little romantic liason and then shift it towards a title feud.
First week of the new season Sophia and Blech will have another match (maybe even a title match for the stolen title as a rematch of the PPV which Blech loses).
After the match Arsenic and pisses off Sophia some more.
Now we've got 2 vs. 1 after the match. Time for some other face x saving the day. Next week we can have a Tag match Sopha and Face X vs. Arsenic and Blech and then I can continue feuding with Face X and Arsenic goes for the title giving the Sophia/Blech-thing a little break.

Maybe Bubba would be a candidate, are Sophia and Bubba associated in PWE? Or another face looking for a heel to feud?

Back to top Go down

Sophia Ford Feud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Ford Feud?   Sophia Ford Feud? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:21 am

so many options...
Back to top Go down

Sophia Ford Feud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Ford Feud?   Sophia Ford Feud? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Bubba and Sophia are not associated in PWE but Bubba would work as he is a good old boy so he wouldn't take kindly to the two of you beating up on Sophia or if someone else wants to join in the feud that works for me as well but have no problem with Bubba feuding with Blech as always funner to do rps if directed at a main source like i had with Sophia last season with Blech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sophia Ford Feud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sophia Ford Feud?   Sophia Ford Feud? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophia Ford Feud?
Page 1 of 1