PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral Empty
PostSubject: Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral   Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:43 pm

As the great fans are anticipating the next great event at PWE Hellraiser pay per view the lights dim down and Hell on Heels begins to play over the arena speakers. We get a spotlight on the entrance area and out from the back steps Sophia Ford.

She stands on the stage for a second before heading to the ring. She is walking slowly with what looks to be a purpose. She slowly makes her way up the steps and then slowly gets in the ring taking a minute while she is bent over the rope getting in.

Finally she gets in the ring and walks over and grabs a mic that was on the apron. She makes her way to the center of the ring and slowly brings the mic to her mouth.

Sophia:"Oh Blech darling. I just wanted you to know that I accept your invitation for a second date in this ring. And just think Blech this time there is gold around."

(Not wanting to mess with commentators but think maybe if one of the VGMs or GM don't mind maybe should have something from them about her comments here)

Sophia:"But Blech just know that this time will not be like last time. This time I will not let some man who is living in the sixties who thinks my place is in the kitchen beat me. It will not happen because I will put you in your place tonight as my (censored). Because by the end of the night it will be lights out for you.

As for the other two opponents tonight, know this I am coming tonight for one thing and one thing only and that is the gold that is the Bright Star title. Because I am the brightest star in this federation and a future legend in this business and no way I'm going to let a cave man wanna be or some no name stop that from happening.

Because you two need to realize like Blech that at the end of the night there will be nothing but lights out for you. You see tonight you all realize why my song is Hell on Heels and how it suits me just fine. Because at the end of the night you will all know that I was born to do this and no way anyone is going to stop me."

And with that Sophia lowers the mic and gives a smile to the crowd.

ooc going to give it a break here just in case one of the guys wants to come out and interrupt sophia if not will wrap it up to a nice finish later in the week and sorry been last minute on the rps last week but rl work was hectic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral   Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:45 pm

A burst of white noise fills the speakers, followed by an aggressive staccato theme.

The titantron shows a sequence of black and white movie clips displaying aggression, put together in a seemingly random fashion. The clips shown include bomber squadrons reaching its target, coyotes mauling carrion, masked guys destroying an escalator with chainsaws and racing cars speeding into fish tanks.

Blech enters the hall walking down to the ring. Holding a bouqet of pink flowers in his right hand.

Fan: Boooo

As Blech notices the fan, he points a finger of the left hand at him and yells: "You're mash, dumbass"

Blech continues to walk to the ring, slides into it and turns to Sophia and though he doesn't bother to get a microphone his
yelling still is audible through Sophia's mic.

Blech: "Hey honey. Brought you flowers, you know."

Blech says something unhearably, so someone passes him a microphone from the ring side.

Blech takes the mic: "... and yeah, you are right. It is not the sixties anymore. But we still all love listening to Iggy and the Stooges, yes? And girls still learn how to make a sandwich, yes? Now get out of the ring, before you get hurt..."

Blech pauses and then continues: "...again. And better get some water for my flowers."

Blech throws the flowers into Sophia's face.

Blech: See you later, honey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral   Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Sophia brushes the flowers that fell off the stems and stuck on her face and shoulders and stares at Blech. She then brings the mic to her mouth.

Sophia:"Darling the only one in this ring that is going to get hurt tonight is going to be you. And after I hurt you I'll make sure you still have enough capabilities to fix your own sandwich if you have the brain power to know how to put a sandwich together. Because Blech you better realize real quick that the next Bright Star Champion is standing in this ring and it ain't you."

And with that Sophia lowers the mic and continues to stare at Blech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral   Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Is there a new guy named Neantheral? Is there something that I am missing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral   Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:43 pm

thequiztestexam wrote:
Is there a new guy named Neantheral? Is there something that I am missing?

The Neanderthal is Kouji Tanaka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral   Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Who said anything about The Neanderthal? Stay on topic, man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral   Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:05 am

I missed a letter when I wrote the topic..it happens as I type fast and don't always check over things especially in the title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral   Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:24 am

What were you trying to type? I cannot tell.
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral   Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Quiz stop trolling. She said she forgot a letter. So neantheral is Neanderthal. Drop it now. I will lock topic so no more discussions .
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral   Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophia has a message for Blech as well as Kevin and Neantheral
Page 1 of 1