PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blech being cute

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blech being cute Empty
PostSubject: Blech being cute   Blech being cute EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Blech enters the ring, holding a microphone in his right hand and a teddy bear in his left.

After entering the ring he positions himself in the middle of the ring and directly stares into the camera.

With an exaggerated sweetness he starts talking: "Before we start this match..."[/color]

Spencer Spaz: "What is that going to be?"

Blech: "... I have got a little present, you know. Sophia, I wasn't able to give it to you in person, but whatever. Here I am now."

Blech shrugs his shoulders.

Blech: "Congratulations for your win, on ShockWave. This is my present for you."

Blech holds the teddy in the camera and then places it in the corner of the ring.[/color]

Blech: "Yes, you finally won. I wouldn't believe it."

Spencer Spaz [ironically]: "He is oh so charming."

Blech: "Two weeks ago on Tactis, we've had a little rendezvous with Sophia Ford, you know?"

Jules Sanchez: "He calls that a rendezvous?"

Blech: "And with winning your qualifier match you decided to meet me again on the Hellraiser PPV"

Blech touches his heart and looks up to the ceiling: "And today, by beating this Bumba, Bobbo, Bilbo... err Whatever to a wreck, I agree to seeing you again for a second date."

Spencer Spaz: "I'm not sure whether Sophia Ford looks at things the same way..."

Blech: "I even wrote you a poem."

Spencer Spaz: "Please not"

Blech: "Sophia. my bee. You fell for me. Embracing the luck. I gave you a hug. One two three."

Blech tosses the microphone out of the ring and prepares for his opponent.
Back to top Go down

Blech being cute Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blech being cute   Blech being cute EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:00 pm

ooc great rp man and gives sophia something good to work with for the ppv rp and maybe before the ppv when her next match is
Back to top Go down

Blech being cute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: