PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Law and Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Law and Order Empty
PostSubject: Law and Order   Law and Order EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Jules Sanchez: We have some news for you, a few minutes ago a tragic accident happen, someone broke into PWE Superstar Jack Swarm car and took his engine an his new bag of weapons he bought.

Spencer Spaz: And the backstage camera just caught a dramatic event by stage the security and Jack Swarm got into an argument and things got out of control.

Jules Sanchez: Lets take you to the video.

*The camera shows backstage*

Jack Swarm: Security!

Security: Yes how might i help you?

Jack Swarm: I have a problem, someone broke in to my car and i need you to run a check on the camera so i can find out the culprit.

Security: I'm sorry that for authorize personnel only to see and last i check you are not one

Jack Swarm: You seem to have a problem with me or some, i ask you nicely it seem like you want me to make a complain to the general manager and that can lead to you being fired because you need to check to broke into my car.

Security: Sir, i just watched all the video recording from the camera an i didn't see nothing ok and i just finished looking at it, so move i have some business to handle.

Jack Swarm: Listen to me, play that video recording for me now and some how i feel you are hiding something from me.

*Jack Swarm is face to vface with the security*

Security: Get out of my way you have no rights here, why don't you call the police and make a report.

Jack Swarm: And what they will do tell me there's a investigation going on when there sit down with popcorn watching batman.

Security: I have to go now get out of my way.

*Jack Swarm blocks the security*

Security: Is there a problem here, look at my size to yours i'm 6.5 260lbs and what you are?

Jack Swarm: I'm 6.6 280lbs, now show me that video.

Security: No i will not.

Jack Swarm grabs the security by his head
crashing his face to the ground performing a Fantastic Face Slam

*Jack Swarm puts on the computer and plays the video*

Jack Swarm: So security you took my weapons an where the hell is my engine?

Security: The weapons are in the closet to your right and i sold your engine man.

*Jack Swarm takes out the weapons*

Jack Swarm: You have to be joking right.

Jack Swarm grabs the security's hair
Jack Swarm gets ready to hit him
and he raises the knee to hit him with some violent Knee Strikes
THE SECURITY AS A CUT!!!

*Jack Swarm takes his weapons out the bag*

Jack Swarm grabs a baseball bat
and hits the security executing a fantastic baseball bat shot

Spencer Spaz: What a baseball shot.

Jack Swarm grabs a barbed wired baseball bat
and hits the security executing a Extreme baseball bat shot
THE SECURITY IS BLEEDING!!

J
Jack Swarm grabs some crutches
and hits the security on his face executing a fantastic crutches shot
THE SECURITY IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

Jack Swarm grabs a car battery
and hits the security on his head executing a Extreme car battery shot
THE SECURITY FALLS AND IS KNOCKOUT COLD!!!

Jules Sanchez: Well right now Jack has a match we will see what he have to say.

Spencer Spaz: And he didn't even get his engine back i mean why would the security steal from a guy like Jack.

Jules Sanchez: I think the security has alot more things to hide and Jack is my good friend i support all the way.

Spencer Spaz: Since this guy came it feels like a whole action movie and i cant believe the crowd cheers this guy on.

Jules Sanchez: Come on, we need a change an Jack has giving us that change.

Spencer Spaz: Its one story to a next story with this guy.

Jules Sanchez: I think its great and our GM supports him to.

Spencer Spaz: I think the GM will be annoyed that he has to find a new security and now for sure cars will go missing in the car park.

Jules Sanchez: Jack will make a good security i mean in two minutes he found out who the culprit was and thats a pretty good job.

Spencer Spaz: I also saw him post on the PWE Universe that he is looking for a tag partner, who will want to tag with him lord help.

Jules Sanchez: Like him or not he gets the job done and tonight he faces Blech one on one.

Spencer Spaz: I think the security should get up and come out in the ring and kick him out the arena.

Jules Sanchez: Last week Jack Swarm defeated uniteddevil and after the match backstage Jack offered him a handshake and Jack executed a Swarm Driver on the concrete injuring uniteddevil so he couldn't participate tonight.

*The camera goes to the GM's office*

GM William Eagle: Hey Jack, " How can i help you?"

Jack Swarm: I have a problem with one of the personel and he is the security of our car park and you heard what happened right.

GM William Eagle: Yea, Keith told me and you should ask the security to show the camera video recording for the last hour and you will find who did it.

Jack Swarm: Well thats the problem, your security fail to corporate with me...........................so i took him out and i watched the recordings and found out the security is our rat.

GM William Eagle: Hmm, i never trusted him to cause the guy does not care and i will do everything in my power to make sure justice comes out of this.

Jack Swarm: What do you think it is law and order or are you in the justice or something?

*William Eagle is laughing*

GM William Eagle: No sir, but i promise you it won't happen again and you will get back your belongs.

Jack Swarm: Well there is no Law in PWE, in my word there is only extreme rules and order and i will take it to a next level.

GM William Eagle: You can do what you want just don't get yourself injured, you never know when you might run into a wall.

Jack Swarm: Run into a wall you say?

GM William Eagle: Yea man exactly.

Jack Swarm: You have it all wrong William, you see me i don't run i climb and thats what i'm going to do climb to the top and if i fall i will try try again and i will hold on so tight that i won't ever fall unlike you who jumps you go up and fall right back down.

GM William Eagle: Hey, shut up don't make get personal you a good guy an i see it but sometimes to win you got be play dirty and as you know rules are meant to be broken.

Jack Swarm: Thank you William, and i heard i have a match tonight.

GM William Eagle: Yes its against Blech, now go out there an win one.

Jack Swarm: If i lose i will show u how to fall and go back to the top.

GM William Eagle: I'll be watching.

Jack Swarm: Thank you for the match tonight and i was wondering since i have the whole Tuesday Night Tactics crowd i was wondering if i can get the other half of the fans the shockwave fans so can i come over an talk to the fans.

GM William Eagle: Sure no problem but be careful cause the superstars over theif you don't want to run into them cause you will get beat up.

Jack Swarm: Thank you again

*Jack Swarm leaves the Gm's office*
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

Law and Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: Law and Order   Law and Order EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Like the rp Jack. But watch out for God modding. I will allow this one time cuz you represented me good. Watch out for spelling.
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

Law and Order
Page 1 of 1