PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolfpac World Order first tag match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wolfpac World Order first tag match Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpac World Order first tag match   Wolfpac World Order first tag match EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:20 pm

A.J. Hale and The Kidd are backstage for the interview.

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time is the new tag team making their debut tonight "Wolfpac" A.J. Hale and The Kidd also known as The Wolfpac World Order. Gentlemen what are your thoughts for tonights tag team?

"Wolfpac" A.J. Hale: First of all we are the Tag Team Favorite to the fans. The Kidd and I gave respects to the fans and we have the fan favorite for the rest of life. As far as tonight goes we will still give our respects to the fans. Tonight we will win our tag team match and be ready to become the next PWE Tag Team Champion.

Interviewer: Kidd what your thoughts?

the kidd rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpac World Order first tag match   Wolfpac World Order first tag match EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:56 pm

kidd: i am just happy to be wrestling again and this team look really tough this will be interesting fight and we will come up on top

Last edited by the kidd on Sun May 27, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpac World Order first tag match   Wolfpac World Order first tag match EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:57 pm

sorry aj i keep forgeting to log in lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpac World Order first tag match   Wolfpac World Order first tag match Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfpac World Order first tag match
Page 1 of 1