PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolfpac World Order Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wolfpac World Order Time Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpac World Order Time   Wolfpac World Order Time EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:00 am

Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay, Boom-Lay, Boom) by Shinedown is playing and the lights are flickering and that means the Wolfpac World Order is coming to the ring. A.J. grabs the mic.

"Wolfpac" A.J. Hale: What is happening our wolves?!!!

The fans are going wild.

"Wolfpac" A.J. Hale: WOW, a lot of wolves are howling tonight. Allow me to introduce ourselves. First, this man right here. He is my tag team partner, my friend and co-founder of the Wolfpac World Order. The Kidd. And me, I'm "Wolfpac" A.J. Hale. I'm the man who sets the goals, step up to the challenge, co-founder of Wolfpac World Order. And WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE.

The Fans are cheering.

"Wolfpac" A.J. Hale: Last week, we made our tag team debut and we beat the Tag Team Champions: Kouji and Bryce. Tonight we are in a #1 contenders match for the shot at the Tag Team Championship match. Now last week, somebody threw a temper tantrum in locker because he thinks we were hired by daddy. You know what partner? I think this kid needs to know us. We came here to PWE for several reason. Compete for the championships belt, entertain the fans, and more importantly win the matches. That is all you need about us. So tonight, you and Kouji will watch us win our match and once we win. We're coming after those tag title your holding. Kidd, you want to finish this off?

A.J. pass the mic to the kidd

the kidd's rp
Back to top Go down

Wolfpac World Order Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfpac World Order Time   Wolfpac World Order Time EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:13 pm

the kid grabs the mic as he clear his throat

the kidd:thank you aj yes it is time for us to make are mark in this company, to make history in this fed by winning the tag team championship and staying with them for a very very long time because we never give up, never surrender, we fight til there is no more left, i came here to help aj and that what i am going to do.

the kidd walks aways
Back to top Go down

Wolfpac World Order Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 2.1-
Jump to: