PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tag Match Talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tag Match Talk Empty
PostSubject: Tag Match Talk   Tag Match Talk EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Sergiy Cena is seen back stage. Wearing his clothing, Boxers, socks, short pants, running shoes, t-shirt, and cap. He is also holding a 300 Dollar Cellphone. And is seen texting to someone. A guy comes at Sergiy and before he can speak, he takes out a mic. And he speaks.

Sergiy Cena: Hello, everybody. It's a pleasure to see you. I will be heading towards the stage shortly. But first we must discuss, this Iron Golem Problem. Or whatever his name is. However I am slightly impressed because he is the first person to make me tap out. Ever on any Federation. So for that congratulation, well done. However ever, how is your leg by the the way? Is it feeling good better, annoyed? Injured BROKEN!!! Because come today's match after William and I win, I will do two of one things. A. Simply walk away. Or B. Once William or I pin you, I WILL BREAK YOUR BLOODY Leg, while your laying down there. You have been warned. Crap I can't make it to the stage, got business to take care of. Hope you enjoy our match Fans. Go team William.

He finished, and he walks away.
Back to top Go down

Tag Match Talk
Page 1 of 1