PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PPV Talk Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PPV Talk Match Empty
PostSubject: PPV Talk Match   PPV Talk Match EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:00 pm

The Crowd is silent, As the musics rolls and the. (Music is Alone I break by Korn) And Sergiy Cena comes out the fans cheer for Him yellowing with an up roar of. Go Cena, Cena is the Best, Cena, Cena, Etc. He i just brought a tear to his eyes. He was on the ramp with a mic. Smiling slowly as he makes his way down the ramp, slapping the fans hand's. Giving his Base cap to from his head towards a fan. He wore, black boxers white socks, black running shoes, Blue Long baggy shorts, a white tank top, wrist bands and arms bands, and finally a dog tag he had on himself. Smiling slowly as he slide into the Ring and looked around the Ring. And then at the fans.

He smiled at them again. Dropping the mic down towards the ground lightly before lifting both his hands and bringing them up. Pointing at the PPV sign, before slowly picking up the mic and speaking.

Sergiy Cena: Well it looks Like I am here. I am surprised slightly. That The General manager is putting me in a PPV Hype Show. Then again I am kindly thanking him. For giving me the Opposition to show him that I at least got something. It does not matter if I win or lose. As long as I Impress him. Hopefully I do. I been a World Heavyweight Champion in the Past, and a former Tag Team Champion as well as I held other titles, in various Federation. Aside from that. I'm not aiming for a tittle match, that's thinking ahead and getting cocky, which I used to be. I'm not starting to make a Feud with someone. I am here to go from The Bottom to the Top like Wrestlers should do. Well Anyways, That's all I came to say.

He said, waving to the fans, as his music rolled. And the Fans Cheered Cena, Cena, As he left the ring into the backstage. And the Carmen Fades black.
Back to top Go down

PPV Talk Match
Page 1 of 1