PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of Most Hardcore Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

End of Most Hardcore Match Empty
PostSubject: End of Most Hardcore Match   End of Most Hardcore Match EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:23 am

But Ghetto Blaster block his attack and counterattack with ear slap
Ghetto Blaster kick AJ Wacko in the "secret"
Ghetto Blaster is about to use taunt
Silverola jump to the ring and distract referee, Ghetto Blaster tries to push Silverola
WHAT THE HELL?? Silverola slapped Ghetto Blaster in the face
Silverola jump off the ring and springs Ghetto Blaster's head off the rope
AJ Wacko grabbed Ghetto Blaster by the throat and laughed as Ghetto Blaster realized there is nothing he can do to prevent this as AJ Wacko is swinging one of his leg forward to the back to carry the motion smashing Ghetto Blaster's neck down to mat causing him to pass out executing ULTIMATE Wac-ko
AJ Wacko cover Ghetto Blaster for the pitfall
Referee is counting
WHAT?? AJ Wacko picks up his opponent and Silverola enters the ring!
The referee is telling Silverola to get out but Silverola ignore him
Silverola delivers a high kick above head to the referee
The referee is now motionless!!
The match is now over!!!

Silverola delivers silveralizer to Ghetto Blaster then AJ Wacko locked him in trademark move, enter the asylum world hehehehe!!!

Silverola took out ladder and put ghetto Blaster's arms between ladder. Then she took microphone out.

Silverola: I want to become 50% owner of PURE Wrestling Experience and I want it now!!! If I'm not going to get it tonight, I want to see... Blood! I want to see misery! I want to see tears! And even I want to hear all of audience screaming for me to stop! Do it now I dare you!

Silverola stomp on ladder that crushes Ghetto Blaster's arm. Ghetto Blaster is screaming in pain!

Silverola: again!!

AJ Wacko locks him in his trademark submission again. William Eagle's music plays. And Silverola look up the ramp.

William Eagle: whoa! Whoa! Stop right this instant or you both will be sorry!! You will let go of Ghetto Blaster right away! He had a match with me on this Sunday!! But apparently he's unable to wrestle!! What do you think I'm supposed to do now??

Silverola: you're the general manager, I failed to see point where that's my problem, you can just tear up my contract but I will get what I want... Power and people in pain!

William Eagle: I'm not going to tear up your contract but I will do worse than that, I can put you both in different matches and make them most painstaking match you will ever experienced in pure wrestling experience!! I can make them... Ironman... Hardcore... Or better yet... Hell in a cell?? Ambulance?? My favorite.. Casket match!!!

Silverola: in your dream willy bird! I'm never going to do anything that I don't want to do! I'm not going to show off my breasts to those perverts in audience and I'm not going to respect their heroes with respect the give to likes of ghetto blaster! And most than anything I'm not going to whore myself in match you soundly set up for me! Now if you will let me get back to business, have a ugly day Mr. General stinking manager!!

William Eagle: hey hey nobody's telling you to show off you... Mammary things. You don't have to do anything but I implore you, I can do whatever you want... Within reasonable boundaries... To leave ghetto blaster alone... I could offer you... Say, head of security? You seems to be good at managing people and keeping them on their toes, strangely enough I don't offer it to those who has been here for a week, and already I can see the potentials of you becoming that type of person!

Silverola is considering this.

William Eagle: if that's not enough for you, I could let your boyfriend become your spokesman, your designated wrestler, you know? Whomever want to mess with you, they gotta go through him first before they can fight you in match.... What's more is that the condition is that it must happens on SAME night!

Silverola: well... Actually your offer is pretty tempting,however, there is one thing I rather over than just head of security...

I want your position!

Audience: NO! What? BOO!

William Eagle: um... Come again?

Silverola: you heard me, in matter of fact I just bought 25% of stocks belonging to PWE but that's not enough, no sire! I knew all along that general manager has power of 100% stockholders' decisions over actions in PWE, and 51% to overturn GM's authority! And 75% to sell and close the company! And 10% to own a wrestler and all of his rights! As an owner of 25% shares, I own all the rights to me! And AJ Wacko, and I just need 5% more to own different wrestler! But that not what I'm looking for! I want your job! I want to sell the company and shut it down!

William Eagle: since you put it that way, I'm afraid I must tell you this, I will never let go of my company I love it to the death, I absolutely refuse to cooperate with your demands at this time Silverola... I'm sorry.

Silverola: well, then I'm sorry too. This must happen.... If a wrestler is injured by a different wrestler in presence of general manager, that general manager is effectively dismissed! Do it now wacko!

William Eagle: wait wait wait! Hang on....

William is deeply concerned with everything that's going on...

William Eagle: what I meant was to tell you... I cannot cooperate with your demands, but I can do better... I will... Gladly offer my career on line on a match, an opponent of your choice, any match... And if I lose.. You will become new face of... PURE Wrestling Experience, if I win... Your shares belongs to me, as collateral in respect to my position being staked here... As long as ghetto blaster is not harmed any further my offer stand.

Silverola: that's better, I knew you would see it my way. (laughing)

William Eagle run to attend to Ghetto Blaster while Silverola pull AJ Wacko who seems to be mixed with emotions. While William is making sure Ghetto is okay, he softly spoke how did he get into this mess by himself.
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

End of Most Hardcore Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Most Hardcore Match   End of Most Hardcore Match EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 am

Next time have include me. Just tell me and i will rp for myself. Or give permission to you to rp for me. I will fix one part later. But good use of me.
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

End of Most Hardcore Match
Page 1 of 1