PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No tag match?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

No tag match? Empty
PostSubject: No tag match?   No tag match? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 pm

I was hoping this could run at the beginning of the show?
============================================================================================

"Feel So Numb" by Rob Zombie hits and Jason Dennis comes out to the stage, riding his signature chopper. The crowd pops as Deniss rides around the ring, making a show of his first entrance of the season. He hops into the ring, kic in hand.

Dennis: I could talk about how good it is to be back, how cool it is to be in the ring again, but I'm just gonna jump straight to it. Tonight, my first match of the season and I don't get to have it with Kat in the corner. That's right, we didn't get a tag match tonight.

The fans boo

Dennis: No, no, I'm actually kind of happy. Haven't had a singles match in a while, and when I get one, it's against Maska Sakima! He seems like a worthy opponent. In fact, he seems more than worthy. I've seen him fight, he's good. But emough about that. Lawmed! A few months ago when I debuted, I said I planned on competing for the title that you now hold.

The fnas begin chanting "Kendo Stick!" over and over

Dennis: Calm down people. Anyway, Lawmed, I still do plan on getting that title. I eat, sleep, breathe, and worship Hardcore, and I promise, soon enough, the Violent Breed championship, will be mine

The fans cheer as Dennis exits ringside, going backstage to prepare for his match
Back to top Go down

No tag match?
Page 1 of 1