PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me Empty
PostSubject: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Hell on Heels begins to play over the arena speakers as Sophia emerges from the back. She is walking with a purpose tonight and doesn't stop or pay attention to anything but getting to the ring. She slides quickly into the ring and walks over and snatches a mic from the ring announcer and then moves to the ropes that are right near the ramp that she just walked down and brings the mic to her mouth.

Sophia:"Hellraiser should have been a great night for me and tonight should have continued that but that hasn't been the case. And that is thanks to one idiot in the back who thinks he is something. That man goes by the name of Arsenic and unfortunately for him he has done (censored) up and messed with the wrong (censored). So Arsenic get your pathetic self out here and bring my title so I can shove my foot up your ass and take back what is mine. Because if I have to hunt you down trust me you will not survive."

Sophia lowers the mic and awaits to see if Arsenic will come out as she holds the ropes.

ooc over to arsenic or blech as either works
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:37 pm

A burst of white noise fills the speakers, followed by an aggressive staccato string theme. The titantron shows a sequence of black and white movie clips displaying aggression, put together in a seemingly random fashion. The clips shown include bomber squadrons reaching its target, coyotes mauling carrion, masked guys destroying an escalator with chainsaws and racing cars speeding into fish tanks.

Blech enters the scene, slowly walking to the ring.

Spencer: That is not Arsenic

Blech grins into the annoyed face of Sophia Ford and forms his lips to a kiss.
He gets past the ring to grab a mic and then climbs to the ring and enters over the second rope.

Blech shouts into the microphone: Arsenic, she is right. It was supposed to be a special night for me and my sweetheart Sophia. Do you think that is funny? Stealing something from a little girl? You are the kind of guy who is pushing old farts down the stairs. You are the kind of guy who is stealing lollipops from little babys. You are the kind of guy who takes the last beer out of my fridge, and you know what? I don't even HAVE a fridge.

Blech looks at Sophia and forms his face into smiling grimace.

Blech: Whatever, I didn't come to call arsenic names. I came to console you, my little dingleberry, as you shouldn't feel that you were robbed of something. Because, you know, you shouldn't have had it in the first place. After I honestly took out the competition with my barbed wired assistant, you took unfair advantage of me and were lucky enough to climb that ladder and reaching the bright star title belt.

Blech makes a exaggeratedly girlish move, mimicking Sophia reaching for the title.

Blech: You know what? It is not called 'The Bright Starlet Championship'. It is a men's title.

The fans are booing.

Blech towards the fans: Shut up.

Blech to Sophia: You know what? A man should have won the title. I should have won it. And You know what? I am sure the General Manager will be out here every second and announcing a rematch between you and me, for the Bright Star Championship...

ooc: Who is next? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:20 pm

The titiantron flickers on to show a rundown room with peeling wallpaper, antique chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and a Victorian chair sitting in the middle of the room. Arsenic walks into the camera frame and sits in the chair.

Arsenic: Well well well you want a match for the bight star championship when neither of you are worthy of the championship. Thats why I took it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Sophia looks at Blech but throws up her hand with one finger up as to say wait a minute and then turns to Arsenic on the titantron.

Sophia:"Not worthy chump. The only one I see not worthy of anything would be you. And I will show you how unworthy your pathetic butt is as soon as you quit hiding from me."

Sophia now turns back to Blech.

Sophia:"As for you darling, I hope I didn't hurt you too much at Hellraiser so you could still make yourself a sandwich. And as for you saying I was lucky whatever. You see darling I was born to do this and I did exactly what I told you and these fans I was going to do. And that was take down you, Kevin Zulli, and Neantherdal and win the Bright Star title."

Sophia looks around as the fans give her a cheer before continuing.

Sophia:"But I will give you some credit. You did help take out the other competitors. Just too bad for you that your narrow mind wasn't smart enough to make sure everyone was down so you could have tried to climbed that ladder that is if you had the brains to know how to climb a ladder that is. And as for your challenge tell William to get out here and ok the match since Arsenic ain't man enough to come out here I'll take out my frustration on you for now and then end Arsenic later."

And with that Sophia lowers her mic and awaits an answer from Blech but instead Arsenic speaks.

ooc over to whoever next and will edit that last line with who answers

Last edited by Sophia Ford on Tue May 15, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Arsenic: unworthy... I have more worth in my left boot then you have in your whole body. I have been trained by one of the best to ever grace a ring. Your just stepping stones on my own journey greatness. You have no clue what is in store for you untalented scum.

Arsenic takes a puts a cigarette in his mouth, lights it, and takes a deep drag

Arsenic: In this bisness(fix it later) its all about having friends in high place, and thanks to the "higher ups" it will be only a matter of time till my name is on the name plate of this title

Arsenic holds up the bright star championship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Sophia looks at the titantron right at Arsenic.

Sophia:"You want to talk about how you were trained by one of the greats and how that makes you worthy. Well if that is the case then you better realize that I was trained by many of the greats in this business so that makes me many times more worthy than you."

Sophia pauses for a second and smiles.

Sophia:"And you tell the higher ups to give you that title shot because once they do I will lay you out and take back what is rightfully mine. That is if I don't come find you before that and lay you out and take it back sooner because you need to realize that all you are is another pathetic man who thinks they can run over me but in the end I will be the one victorious and you like Blech here will just be another loser of man just like any other that stands across from me and thinks that I am talentless or don't belong for whatever reason you have whether it be I'm a woman or you think that I don't stack up. Whatever the case the end with you being a loser just like all the rest."

And with that Sophia lowers the mic and continues to stare at Arsenic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:01 am

Arsenic: If you truly are great you would have shown the higher ups how great you are. They had to come and scout me to save the future of there company. They had to sign me to insure the future of PWE and the future is Arsenic

He stars down at the bright star championship as the titian tron flickers off
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Great rp, this is what I like seeing.
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:22 pm

ooc thanks william and glad you like

Sophia:"Whatever chump just know I'm coming for you real soon to take back my title because the future of PWE is me not some two bit chump like you. And if the higher ups don't think so at this point in time then they will realize it soon enough. Because the only thing you have saved is your bank account by forcing a bigger contract from the higher ups and soon they will realize that you are nothing but a myth and the future of PWE is me because I was born to do this."

Sophia now looks at Blech.

Sophia:"As for you have you got William out here yet so I can finish you off and put you behind me because after I'm done with you then Arsenic becomes the next target to go down just like you will tonight."

Sophia lowers the mic and just stares at Blech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:58 pm

ooc question william are you coming out for this one to announce the match just wanted to know as if not will edited my last bit to finish it off without you needing to come out if needed that is if blech dont have anything else to say
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:55 am

I will add my part when editting show Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 pm

ooc sounds good william just wanted to know and with that being case would say this rp done unless blech got something else to add
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me   Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me Empty

Back to top Go down

Arsenic you shouldn't have messed with me
Page 1 of 1