The official forum of PWE

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'm coming for you Arsenic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I'm coming for you Arsenic   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:10 pm

We find ourselves backstage when we see Sophia Ford walk into the camera view. She seems to have a smile on her face which is different than last week when she wasn't in a good mood. As she gets closer to the camera she motions for it to come closer and she begins talking.

Sophia:"I know you want to know why I'm in a good mood tonight. I mean I lost to Blech last week. And I still don't have my Bright Star title."

Sophia gives a giggle.

Sophia:"But you see last week was a fluke that that idiot Blech beat me. And it was my own fault it was a fluke. You see I let that chump Arsenic get me off my game before that match. But that will not happen again."

Sophia smiles now.

Sophia:"You see Blech fights Arsenic tonight and guess who will have a front row seat for that match. That's right I will be right there. And should I decide to get involved and knock both their Lights Out and take back what is mine well I guess as they say payback's a (censored)."

Sophia now walks away still smiling.

would say rp done unless arsenic or blech wants to bump into sophia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming for you Arsenic   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:03 pm

ooc: Would have loved to bump into you, but it looks like the event is already finished. That was a little to short notice for me to write a RP Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming for you Arsenic   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:14 pm

yeah it was and definitely apologize for that as weekend was hectic and didn't get a chance to get a rp up til last night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming for you Arsenic   

Back to top Go down

I'm coming for you Arsenic
Page 1 of 1