PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lawmed the Destroyer open challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lawmed the Destroyer open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Lawmed the Destroyer open challenge   Lawmed the Destroyer open challenge EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:14 am

Lawmed the Destroyer stands in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand. The crowd boos.

Lawmed the Destroyer: It seems i'm having a bit of a rough time of late. I was betrayed at Hellraiser and eliminated from the innaugural Violent Breed championship match. Then somehow i managed to lose to Airwave. After that i was beaten by White Phoenix in a tag team match.

Crowd continues to boo Lawmed the Destroyer loudly.

Lawmed the Destroyer: Well this rough patch ends right here right now. I am in an extremely volatile mood and I want someone to take it out on. I don't care who it is. I want one of you chumps to come out from backstage and fight me right now in a hardcore match.

Crowd is booing very loudly as Lawmed the Destroyer waits for someone to answer his challenge.

Lawmed the Destroyer: Come on who's it gonna be? Who's up for getting there sorry ass kicked?

The crowd begins to cheer as someone makes their way out from backstage...
Back to top Go down

Lawmed the Destroyer open challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lawmed the Destroyer open challenge   Lawmed the Destroyer open challenge EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:31 pm

2nd sucks by A day to remember would blast as defjam begins to walk down the ramp. He smirks at the cheering fans
before accepting a mic from a stage hand and sliding into the ring. He loses his smile as he glares at his new opponent.
-
Def-jam: So your telling me, you go on match after match after match of losing and embarassing yourself.. Then you come out here all cocky and whatnot and challenge AAAAAAAAnyone in PWE , including me, to a Hardcore match? Not to mention its my specialty. Im not sure if your just stupid or took too many blows to the head and have lost some of your brain cells.

-
Defjam puts down the mic, Pulls off his Shirt, and takes off his dog tags leaving him in his wrestling shorts. He then tosses them out of the ring and pics up the mic again.
-
Def-jam: I Digress if you want a fight ill give you one, And you know why? Cus im the legend of Xtreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmeeee....
-
Defjam steps up to his face and brings the mic to his lips slowly as him and the fans speak.
-
Defjam and Fans: Deeeeeeeeef Jaaaaaaaaaaam
-
Defjam drops the mic and backs up to his corner glaring at him slightly smirking at the crowds intense excitement.
Back to top Go down

Lawmed the Destroyer open challenge
Page 1 of 1