PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lawmed the Destroyer Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lawmed the Destroyer Interview Empty
PostSubject: Lawmed the Destroyer Interview   Lawmed the Destroyer Interview EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Lawmed the Destroyer is in the green room with Hailey King.

Hailey King: Lawmed the Destroyer you put on quite a show on Tactics just a few days ago. What has gotten into you?

Lawmed the Destroyer: I want the Violent Breed championship Hailey.

Hailey King: Do you think attacking the champion Airwave, as well as J.Cole and White Phoenix, is the best way to do that?

Lawmed the Destroyer: I do, you see what i want is the Violent Breed championship and i am the most Violent Breed of man around. Airwave holds my title so he got smacked, J.Cole betrayed me and cost me my fair shot at the title so he got smacked, and White Phoenix was just in the wrong place at the wrong time so he got smacked.

The crowd begins to boo loudly.

Hailey King: Well you do have a match with Airwave tonight. How do you think that's gonna go?

Lawmed the Destroyer: I am going to hurt Airwave. I am going to make sure he understands the meaning of pain. I am going to make him wish he never won the Violent Breed title.
Back to top Go down

Lawmed the Destroyer Interview
Page 1 of 1