PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Phoenix demend war

Go down 
AuthorMessage

White Phoenix demend war Empty
PostSubject: White Phoenix demend war   White Phoenix demend war EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 pm

The camera turns on to William Eagle working in his office. Suddenly White Phoenix bursts through the door and marches up to Eagles desk and appears to be wearing army fatigues.

White Phoenix: Last week, Airwave and I were attacked by someone named Lawmed the Destroyer. This... This... is UNACCEPTABLE!

White Phoenix pounds on Eagle's desk

White Phoenix: I demand you do something about it this. I want a tag team match this week! This is war!

White Phoenix glares are Eagle with a furious look in his eyes.

White Phoenix: So give me my damn match!
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

White Phoenix demend war Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Phoenix demend war   White Phoenix demend war EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:00 am

GM William Eagle: Hello, to you to White Phoenix. I like your attitude. I will grant you your tag match. I will tag you with the PWE Violent Breed Champion Airwave. Your opponents Lwmed and Wiyne Gutsky. If you bring that energy with you in the ring, you will be a major threat. Now, go and prove to me what you say you are. Your match is next.

White Phoenix: Thank you, I will destroy Lwmed the Destroyer for attack me. Bye.

GM William Eagle and White Phoenix shake hands. White Phoenix leaves the office. GM Eagle continues with all the paper work onhis desk.
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

White Phoenix demend war
Page 1 of 1