PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt) Empty
PostSubject: Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt)   Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:14 am

Spencer Spaz: Oh here he comes Jules, its the Violent Breed Champion!

Jules Sanchez: Violent Breed? They didn't even use weapons in the match?

Airwave make his way down to the ring. Being wheeled behind him, is a giant cake, with candles and the words congratulations written on the top. He goes up onto the steps and onto the apron. He enters the ring through the ropes.

Airwave: I said it, didn't I? I said I would become the Violent Breed Champion and then I walked out of Hellraiser the Violent Breed Champion. You may have I don't have the belt with me, but I'll get to that in a second Now, when I was a kid I dreamed of being a Champion, and this is the first. Not only is it my first, but I am also the first Violent Breed Champion. If you missed it this is exactly what happened.

Airwave points to the big screen.

J. Cole gets up and resolutely fights back
J. Cole goes towards his rival
and executes a light Throat Thrust hitting his opponent to the neck!!
J. Cole grabs his opponent's head
and hits it with a dreadful series of knee strikes by executing a strong Knees Lift!!
Airwave prepares to hit the rival
and strikes him with his forearm executing a strong Forearm Smash!!
Airwave bounces against the ropes
and dives on J. Cole with a Incredible Big Splash Pin!!
Referee starts counting...
Ring Announcer: J. COLE IS ELIMINATED. THE WINNER OF THE MATCH AND THE FIRST PWE VIOLENT BREED CHAMPIONSHIP AIRWAVE!!!!

Airwave: So, I am going to be honest. This cake was bought. I need help eating it, but before we do that we are going to bring out the Violent Breed Championship Belt. Here we go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt)   Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:44 pm

*White Phoenix's music started and walk out toward the ring and he bring red cloth look like gift*

Spencer Spaz: Hey, this isn't person who suppose bring title belt. He is back here but what he doing with that red gift?

Jules Sanchez: Well, I am inetresting what is it in gift. Better not just stupidiest gift we have seen.

*Airwave was confused about White Phoenix with red gift*

White Phoenix: Airwave... congratulations!!!

*Airwave was surprised at same time when i make noise*

White Phoenix: Fans, let go to say hello to newest champ.. WAIT A MINUTE! Start with this gift!

*White Phoenix give red gift to Airwave and Airwave try open gift. Airwave see only his belt and... Russian flag that was red cloth! Airwave get more confused*

White Phoenix: Now let go to call him newest champion! As new baby or happy new year!

*White Phoenix grab russian flag and put it on Airwave that Airwave look like baby. For few minutes later, Airwave become mad and ripped flag*

White Phoenix: Oh uh, you insult russia! how horrible! Why? Airwave why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt)   Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:56 am

Airwave just angrily stares at White Phoenix. Then Airwave smiles.

Airwave: I have no idea what just happened! The grammar of what you have just said and done makes no sense. Anyway, insult Russia? Really? First of all, it was you interrupted my celebration and you do not even have the decency to introduce yourself? Who are you? Actually you know what, I don't even want to know. Also, a Russian Flag? I don't know whether you know this, but I'm an American.

The USA chants begin.

Airwave: Apart from that, you have interrupted me in making the announcement that I am going to be on Static this Saturday Night. But, anyway since you are out here, what is it that you want? Some cake?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt)   Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Lawmed the Destroyer moves through the crowd and steps over the crowd barrier behind the commentary booth. Lawmed the Destroyer pushes Spencer Spaz off his chair and takes it into the ring. Lawmed the Destroyer hits Airwave over the head with the steel chair. Lawmed the Destroyer turns to White Phoenix and bashes him over the head with the steel chair. Lawmed the Destroyer grabs the mic.

Lawmed the Destroyer: Airwave it doesn't matter what White Phoenix wants, all that matters is what i want and I want the Violent Breed championship that i was cheated out of. I'm gonna make your life hell til i get a fair title shot.

Lawmed the Destroyer picks Airwave up and presses him over his head and then lets him drop to ground executing mortal Destroyerdrop. Lawmed the Destroyer grabs the steel chair and hits both Airwave and White Phoenix repeatly. Lawmed the Destroyer drops the steel chair and walks out of the ring leaving Airwave and White Phoenix in a bloody mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt)   Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt) Empty

Back to top Go down

Airwave Championship Celebration (white phoenix to interrupt)
Page 1 of 1