PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin Zulli Preview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kevin Zulli Preview  Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Zulli Preview    Kevin Zulli Preview  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:31 pm

A video is shown of Kevin Zulli training. He is seen jumping rope hitting punching bags and running along the Deleware River. Next he is seen in the weight room. Then he looks in the camera and says.

Kevin Zulli: Just a normal day for me, for you kids out there that wanna be like us just keep working and you'll get there.

Kevin smirks and throws a towel on the camera. The titian tron goes dark and then they hear the intro to 10,000 Fists by Disturbed. Then when the drums start playing the screen flashes some of Kevin Zulli's matches. When survivor is screamed you see Kevin Zulli hit a ZKO. Various clips of his career are shown like his winning of the GPWA eXtreme title, and his winning of the GXWS title. Finally the the clip stops and Shipping up to Boston is heard. Kevin Zulli appears on the ramp.

Kevin Zulli: Now that you've seen what I've accomplished before I'm here to say that you are witnessing my road to a new title. The bright Future title!

Kevin drops the microphone and walks down to the ring for his match.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Zulli Preview
Page 1 of 1