PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Country Boy gets ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Country Boy gets ready Empty
PostSubject: A Country Boy gets ready   A Country Boy gets ready EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:12 pm

We fade in from black and see we are in a locker room. As we look around we see a rebel flag on the wall and the we see Bubba Williams lacing up his boots. He looks at the camera.

Bubba:"I swear you camera guys are everywhere. Not like where I come from where you wouldn't find many cameras."

Bubba finishes lacing up his boots and stands up.

Bubba:"But I guess like Dorothy says in the Wizard of Oz, we ain't in a small town anymore."

Bubba now walks over to the door to the bathroom.

Bubba:"Now as for why your here. Tonight I face uniteddevil. A guy I know nothing about but then again I'm sure he knows nothing about me. But what he should know is that I am undefeated here while he lets some chump headbutt him. And you can bet that this country boy would never let something like that happen. But I guess that is what you get when you are not like me and Country Born by the Grace of God. Now unless you want to smell something horrible I would suggest you go ahead and leave on out of here while I take care of some business."

And with that the cameraman decides to take the hint and fades out the scene as he backs out of the locker room.
Back to top Go down

A Country Boy gets ready
Page 1 of 1