PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Country Boy Arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Country Boy Arrives Empty
PostSubject: A Country Boy Arrives   A Country Boy Arrives EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:08 pm

We are out in the parking lot as we see a truck pull up. But this is no ordinary truck as it has tires bigger than most compact cars it seems. As we get closer we see a man get out of this truck. He is a rather husky man well lets just say he hasn't missed many meals. The man begins walking towards the arena wearing black boots and blue jeans and a football jersey with the number 69 on it. On the back where the name is all it says is Bubba. As he walks into the arena he is met by security.

Security Guard:"Can I help you?"

Man:"Yeah I'm Bubba Williams and I got a call from the management around here that they were giving a shot to a good old boy and that I was going to have a match tonight."

Security Guard:"Alright let me check my list. Wait just a moment."

The Security Guard goes to check his list as Bubba waits. As he does we hear him talking to himself.

Bubba:"You can tell I ain't in the country no more with lists and such. Never needed to be on a list to get into the country parties on the fields. Never needed to be on a list to get into the tractor pulls."

About this time the Security Guard comes back.

Security Guard:"Seems you are on the list as it seems you have a match tonight against Rick Rozay."

Bubba:"Well glad to know I got on your list and glad to know who I am fighting now. Now if you will point me in the direction of where I need to go I certainly would appreciate it."

Security Guard:"Go down this hall and take a left and you should see the locker rooms."

Bubba:"Thanks and I'll be seeing you."

And with that Bubba walks down the hall and we fade to black.

ooc didnt want to do a promo or interview so figured i would do it this way if rather it another way or if i need to change security guard to someone else let me know as well
Back to top Go down

A Country Boy Arrives
Page 1 of 1