PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning has begun a new Era has entered.(Sergiy Talk before the match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The beginning has begun a new Era has entered.(Sergiy Talk before the match) Empty
PostSubject: The beginning has begun a new Era has entered.(Sergiy Talk before the match)   The beginning has begun a new Era has entered.(Sergiy Talk before the match) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Sergiy is seen driving towards the parking lot in his car, he is dressed ready for the match. He steps out of his car, and and then closes the door locking the car. He smiles and nods. He is then seen making his way back stage, and then into the Ramp, Sergiy's Music is rolled(Alone I Break by Korn) And the Lights are seen to be turned off. Sergiy is then seen in the ring as the Lights turn back on. Sergiy is seen wearing Blue Jeans, Blue Boxers, Blue Nike Shoes and no Shirt. His golden hair lay cutely in his Scape. A Mic in his hand as people shouted and Cheered for Sergiy CENA, CENA, CENA.

Sergiy Cena Gently brought a the mic towards his mouth and begun to speak once the Crowd had settled down.

Sergiy Cena: Today is the day, I Shine. I wanted a non title match and a I get a title match. Not going to complain this is a shock to me but also an opportunity. So Good luck, May the best man win.

He then looked at the crowd and spoke again.

Sergiy Cena: I hope both of us shows today in the ring. How great we are at what we do. It's a Ladder match to, what better way to end the match with me, injuring you. Nothing Personal my move set, just does that. Ankle Lock and all. So be prepped for a Submission And High Flying Sergiy. Hope you are ready. Most of all let's show the fans what they want.

(SOrry for the small post my muse is a bit effy. Trying get back into rping.)
Back to top Go down

The beginning has begun a new Era has entered.(Sergiy Talk before the match)
Page 1 of 1