PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arival of Xtreme

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Arival of Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: The Arival of Xtreme   The Arival of Xtreme EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 pm

The Arena is full of excitement as the camera shows the sea of heads in the audience. Suddenly the Lights dim down, The titantron Reads " Countdown To Xtreme" And Numbers begin to count down from 10. As the Timer Hits 0, Pyro goes off along the stage and The fans cheer for the terrific light show. Suddenly 2nd Sucks begin to play and some of the crowd begins to cheer. As soon as the Beat drops Def-jam steps out on stage, Wearing a black leather jacket, White T shirt and ripped jeans, to the cheer of most of the crowd. He smirks as he walks down the ramp, slapping some of the fan's hands. He accepts a mic from a stage hand and rolls in the ring. He quickly gets to his feet and steps onto the nearest turnbuckle and taunts a little. He then goes to the opposite corner and taunts. Finally, he walks to the middle of the ring and puts the mic to his lips.

-
Def-jam: HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPP...WWWWWWWW....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

-
The Fans Cheer in excitement as Def-jam smirks.
-
Def-jam: Cmon that was weak.. lets try it again HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPP WWWWW EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
-
The Fans cheer louder but Def-jam shakes his head
-
Def-jam: Cmon Guys ive been waiting Mooooonths to get back in the ring and hear all of you. You guys arent just any fans, your PWE Fans! That makes you guys an Elite Class of Hardcore! Now let me hear it!! HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP WWWWWWWWWWWWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
-
The fans create a deafening cheer as Def-jam jumps up and down out of pure Excitement.
-
Def-jam: AAHHHHH much better!!! now, many of you guys may remember me from ATW, The Hardcore maniac ending my career there as one half of the Tag team Champions!
-
Fans begin to cheer for him again.
-
Def-jam: Haa well since then ive been under the radar. I've been training, and jamming on guitar like always. But no matter what i do, i could not hide from my true calling.... or my true desire. You see when i left the wrestling biz, i was a champion, but now i am simply a contender, a bottom contender at that. Its like a King, Demoted by war down to a peasant...
-
He Scratches his neck and looks off to the crowd.
-
Def-jam: Well Now that im back... im going for Gold.. but at the same time, im going for more than that. Im going for Respect, im going for Reputation, And above all im going for My legendary status!
-
The Fans erupt into cheers as he closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath and when he opens his eyes he speaks.
-
Def-jam: Many tell me i cant do it, im all washed up even them im 27. Well thats full of my crap than a southern outhouse. I WILL become a household name, and you know why???
-
He leaps up on the nearest turnbuckle.
-
Def-jam: Cus im the Show stoppin', Body Droppin', Hardcore Maaaaaaaniac.... The LEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEND OF XTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEE.... DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF-JAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!
-
2nd Sucks blasts off the p.a as he jumps down and tosses his mic to a stage hand. He rolls out the ring and starts to slap his fan's hands as he makes his way to the back. At the top of the Ramp he turns and salutes the crowd before turning and heading in the back. The Camera Turns to the PWE Logo.
Back to top Go down

The Arival of Xtreme
Page 1 of 1