PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Neanderthal Hype

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Neanderthal Hype Empty
PostSubject: The Neanderthal Hype   The Neanderthal Hype EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:54 pm

** Neanderthal is shown in a football field tossing 200 pound bags with ease as Jeff Lawrence stands by clapping at Neanderthal's incredible strength. The camera positions itself so that Jeff Lawrence is facing the camera, wearing a different expensive suit than he wore on Shockwave. **

Jeff Lawrence: Kevin Zulli, I want you to take a long, hard look at this... man... that you see in front of me.

** The camera turns to Neanderthal, now punching the bags, putting dents in the hard material. It rotates back to Jeff. **

Jeff Lawrence: The fate that lies before you is unfortunate, but you brought it upon yourself. There is no way out of it now. This beast that I have created will tear you to shreds tonight. The only thing you can do is close your eyes, clench your fists and pray to the only god you know that the beating only puts you in a coma, and you will survive another day. Neanderthal is a trained killing machine, and if I please, I may tell him to put you to sleep permanently. You better kiss your sloppy, intoxicated, Irish mother goodnight before you arrive at the arena. It is your last chance.

** Panning back around, the camera shows one final shot of The Neanderthal. This time he tackles the 200 pound bag back at least 5 feet before landing and getting up with a twisted smile on his face before the segment fades to black. **
Back to top Go down

The Neanderthal Hype
Page 1 of 1