PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First reactions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First reactions  Empty
PostSubject: First reactions    First reactions  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:46 pm

The Phoenix Kid enters into the arena the camera catches him and the fans cheer as he walks down the hall towards the locker rooms. As he gets ready to push open the door he hears a mans voice calling out to him echoing off the walls as it sounds like the man is running. The Phoenix Kid turns and watches as Keith Ledger is running down the hall towards him as he gets closer the microphone he is holding catches his breathing and panting. The Phoenix Kid waits as Keith Ledger gets to him.

Keith Ledger:Thank you Phoenix Kid for taking the time to talk with me. So you have had your first match here in PWE and you watched as our GM was able to pull out the win for his team. What do you think of the competition as it relates to the talent you have been in the ring against? You did have several moves that I have never seen pulled off the way they were. You are scheduled tonight to step into the ring against Aztec, who made his debut last week and almost pulled off a victory. How do you see the outcome of the match?

Phoenix Kid:Well I say one thing. No boring talent, every talent I seen in this company looks good in there own way. I was most impressed by Wolvain. For Old Man he showed moves young. I was semi disappointing in tag match with GM. I don't think I performed as well as I should. We got the win and it feels good, but match over all just didn't seem right. I was hoping to make stronger statement. I see that my next opponent is this Aztec person who had hard life growing up, but he found a way to use that to motivate self and accomplish his dream. When I step into the ring against him, I hope he brings all, as I will bring all and go for win. As for outcome of match I will hopefully win

Keith Ledger:I see, you don't seem to have a bad thing to say about anyone and your demeanor seems positive, as for your match tonight I wish you luck.

Phoenix Kid bows to Keith and then opens the door to step into the locker room and prepare for his match against Aztec

eot
Back to top Go down

First reactions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: