PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wiyne Gutsky Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wiyne Gutsky Interview Empty
PostSubject: Wiyne Gutsky Interview   Wiyne Gutsky Interview EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Keith Ledger is backstage.

Keith Ledger: Tonight, making his PWE debut with tag team partner Shadow Night, is hockey player turned wrestler Wiyne Gutsky, all the way from Russia …

Angry, Gutsky walks in and gets in Ledger’s face.

Wiyne Gutsky: (In thick Russian accent:) First let me you something Mr. Ledger, I come from great Soviet Union, the greatest nation on earth, and I come here to represent and glorify the State.

The crowd watching from the arena jumbotron erupts in boos.

Keith Ledger: Actually Mr. Gutsky, I was under the impression that the Soviet Union ended some time ago.

Gutsky gets even angrier and pokes Ledger in the chest.

Wiyne Gutsky: LIES! All LIES! Foolish one, you must not believe the false propaganda from the west! The Soviet Union is as powerful as ever, and I, Wiyne Gutsky, am one of its greatest soldiers!

Keith Ledger: Tell me about you and Shadow Knight’s upcoming tag-team match against Hadas and J Mysteq.

Wiyne Gutsky: What is there to tell? Both our opponents are weak and cowardly examples of a decadent and undisciplined western culture! Myself and Comrade Shadow Knight will crush them both like turnip!

The crowd booing loudly, Gutsky storms off, while yelling something in Russian.

Keith Ledger: Well I’m not sure what Wiyne Gutsky just said, but he certainly seems ready, now on to our next matchup!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiyne Gutsky Interview   Wiyne Gutsky Interview EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Great RP Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiyne Gutsky Interview   Wiyne Gutsky Interview EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiyne Gutsky Interview   Wiyne Gutsky Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiyne Gutsky Interview
Page 1 of 1