PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commentary later

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Commentary later Empty
PostSubject: Commentary later   Commentary later EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:54 am

*The camera show to commentators*

Jules Sanchez: As we heard live earlier, Jack Swarm and Lawmed the Destroyer are now a tag team.

Spencer Spaz: I don't think they will make a good tag team.

Jules Sanchez: It doesn't matter once there is pain being inflicted I'm going to support you all the way.

Spencer Spaz: I find it out of the ordinary but other superstars have to watch out for these men cause they are dangerous, we already saw the pain Jack can inflicted with those weapons of mass destruction but as our gm said i think he will run into a wall soon enough.

Jules Sanchez: You can say anything but the guy has ego, and his partner has even more.

Spencer Spaz: Well next we will see the official hand shake, the two superstars will come down to the ring and shake hands.

Jules Sanchez: That's great sportsmanship and they are determined to become the best ever tag team.

Spencer Spaz: You have no idea what sportsmanship is and you have none.

Jules Sanchez: Guess what?

Spencer Spaz: What?

Jules Sanchez: You have none either, I don't see you shaking my hand after the show.

Spencer Spaz: Next week you will see the official handshake of Jack's tag team and i find it ridiculous, a shake, come on anyway

*The camera fades away*
Back to top Go down

Commentary later
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: