PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wolf's Den!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Wolf's Den! Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf's Den!   The Wolf's Den! EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:55 am

The light’s in the arena go low and change to Silver. Smoke begins to pour out of the entrance and fill the arena. Metalica's Of Wolf and Man begins to play over the arena speakers.The crowd rises to there feet and begins to chant Wolvian over and over. A thunderous explosion of Silver pyrotechnics begins to shoot up all over the entranceway. Wolvian stands at the base of the entrance were he throws up his arms out straight and looks down toward the ramp and into the ring with an evil grin on his face. Wolvian slowly walks down the ramp as more pyrotechnics shoot down on both sides of the ramp and stop at the ring. Then he slides into the ring and stands in the middle. Wolvian bows his head and lightning strikes the four corner posts. The music stops as Wolvian puts a microphone up to his mouth.

The Wolf's Den! Wolfden

Wolvian: Ladies And Gentelmen.... Fans of everything Extreme and Chaotic...

The Fans begin to pop louder and louder.

Wolvian: The PWE Proudly present to you the greatest talk show ever created.....

The Fans start chanting Wolvian.... Wolvian..... Wolvian.....

Wolvian: Welcome to the Wolf's Den! And here is your host the Spirit of the Wolf.... The King Of Chaos himself.. I am Wolvian!

A deffaning thundours applaouse sweeps through the arena. Wolvian walks over to the chair and stands in fornt of it.

Wolvian: Tonight the Wolf's Den has been brought out of retirement just as I have been. This show is to teach and educate the next wave of wrestlers just how things work. So Lets show them how things are done. And who better to kick off the first edition of PWE's version of the Wolf's Den than the GM of the PWE!

Wolvian turns toward the entrance and awaits his guest's.

Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

The Wolf's Den! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den!   The Wolf's Den! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:02 am

The fans are in a frenzy as they hear Wolvian mention William Eagle's name. There are some boos heard in the background. The sound of semi-automatics blasts over the speakers of the area. "Hard to See" by Five Finger Death Punch blares throughout the area. The fans are almost as loud as the music. William Eagle comes out in his trademark suit and glasses. He takes his time down to the ring, absorbing all the cheers and boos in. He enters the ring and takes a seat on one of the leather sofa.

William Eagle: Hello Wolvian and PWE Universe!!! It has been awhile since I seen you buddy. How have you been?
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

The Wolf's Den! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den!   The Wolf's Den! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Wolvian grins as he begins to speak.

Wolvian: I have been doing great. The fans have made me feel right at home here in the PWE.

Wolvian walks over and sits in his chair.

Wolvian: Now why dont you tell the fans just what is on every ones mind. Just what is the it that makes PWE the best federeation out there. And Why they should watch us over any and all other federations?
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

The Wolf's Den! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den!   The Wolf's Den! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 pm

William Eagle: I won't say at the moment we are the best federation. We are the only federation to watch. PWE is the glue that keeps the society from collapsing. I know those are some big standards to live up to, but we will live up to them. I believe in the superstars backstage. Now to the question of why should they watch? Why shouldn't you? With a name like Pure Wrestling Experience, you can't go wrong. We present you the best possible show you can watch on live TV. You will not see anything similar to this. Pure stands for nothing but the best wrestlers I can provide you. Wrestling Experience stands for awe inspiring matches that will shock and amazing all the die hard fans.
Back to top Go down

The Wolf's Den! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den!   The Wolf's Den! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Wolvian: Truer words were never spoken. Now lets talk about the man you faught last week and a man I am facing on later tonight, Derek Poundstone. What are your thoughts on him?
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

The Wolf's Den! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den!   The Wolf's Den! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 pm

William Eagle: I respect him and his skills. I signed him because when I went to England he was a dominate force. I brought him in just for the purpose of being a main event star. About the match later tonight. I want a preview of what can be my PPV main event match for the PWE HeavyWeight Championship. If the fans like what they see, I maybe forced to make a rematch at the PPV.
Back to top Go down

The Wolf's Den! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den!   The Wolf's Den! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Wolvian: Well as always I will give the fans what they want to see.

Wolvian stands up and motions to the arena.

Wolvian: I will give them a great match not only to watch, But to think back on when any one ever says the word Wrestling. As I am here not only to just teach the boys in the back how it is done, I am here to give the fans there money's worth in giving them great matches no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

The Wolf's Den! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den!   The Wolf's Den! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:40 pm

William Eagle: I knew you would say that. I believe every word you speak. I would like to know if your interested what match I plan to have for the PWE HeavyWeight Championship? Do you fans want to know?

The fans are cheering awaiting the reaction of Wolvian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wolf's Den! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf's Den!   The Wolf's Den! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf's Den!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: