PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The gold trail is just beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The gold trail is just beginning  Empty
PostSubject: The gold trail is just beginning    The gold trail is just beginning  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:01 am

-
Defjam is sitting alone in his locker room when a camera man walks in. The camera man calmly walks over to him and taps his shoulder
-
Camera man: Justin your match is up next..
-
Defjam: against this nobody who might pull a lucky win out his ass like my last few opponents.. Or maybe it's me, maybe I'm just washed up.. Just another wrestler who's just collecting the paychecks...
-
He looks over to his dog tags that's hanging on the wall. He'd get up and grab the dog tags , putting them around my neck and glaring at the camera
-
Defjam: no... No I'm not washed up. I'm not gonna let losses get to my pride. Oh no, my gold trail is just begining. One way or another i will get a title shot and i will wreck havoc amongst the top dogs in this division . But as for tonight...No matter what happens .. Win or lose... I'm gonna make EVERYONE in attendance and at home remember the name Defjam. And you know why?
-
The camera man startled by the yelling backs up a bit
-
Camera man: y..you're the...
-
Defjam: LEGEND OF XTREEEEEEEEEEEMEEEE DEEEF JAAAAAAAM
-
Defjam would smirk as he slides on his shades, strolling out of the room with confidence. The camera would fade in to the arena.
Back to top Go down

The gold trail is just beginning
Page 1 of 1