PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A change in pwe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A change in pwe Empty
PostSubject: A change in pwe   A change in pwe EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:52 pm

2nd sucks plays on the p.a as defjam appears on the ramp. The crowd cheers as he makes his way to the ring nodding to fans who cheer wildly as he goes. He steps up the steps and walkd along the apron. He accepts a mic from a stahe ha
nd and steps under the ropes into the ring. He walks to the center of the ring and raises the mic to his lips.
-
Defjam: HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOO PPP WWW EEE!!
-
the fans cheer loudly for him as he smirks.
-
Defjam: Another week means another show, another show means another spectacular match by me. Now unfortunately this means another poor victim has to lose embarassingly to me
-
Defjam laughs as the fans cheer him
-
Defjam: But on a serious note.. Every week is not just another show, or another match. Its a stepping stone towards something bigger.
-
He takes a few steps around the ring with an intense look in his hazel eyes.
-
Defjam: Something thats missing that has left a hole in my heart.. My very being since i was forced to be without it.... And soon enough, it will be known to you all and the world..
-
Defjam removes his jacket and dog tag
-
Defjam: For now.. Bring out my next stepping stone.. And prepare for a change in PWE.
-
Tosses mic away and prepares for his match.
Back to top Go down

A change in pwe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 2.1-
Jump to: