PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ur playin with you life

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ur playin with you life Empty
PostSubject: Ur playin with you life   Ur playin with you life EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Ghetto storms in to the GM office Williams is on the phone trying to pick up new talent. The Security team gets scare but the sudden entrance and pull out guns aim at Ghetto.

Ghetto stops in his tracks and start laughing.

GB:Yo Will tell the team to relax beside don't some of you guys own me money. ( all the guns drop ) Now are you serious you want to get in the ring with you. Whats in for me since you are using me to boost rating since i'm the one the fans pay to see or just using me for the ladies to get some air time?

camera shifted to william
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ur playin with you life   Ur playin with you life EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:23 pm

GM William Eagle: I seen an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. I wanted to face you at the PPV until Aj Wacko decided to interfere. I didn't want just a singles match. So, I decided to add another feud to the fire. I want to see what Sergiy Cena and Iron Golem have to offer. They are even as we speak. This tag match will help add interest into their fued. Tonight, it will be me and Sergiy versus you and Iron Golem. What do you have to say to that?
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Ur playin with you life   Ur playin with you life EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:55 am

Ghetto looks at the GM and starts to laughs.

GB: so what happen tired of all the fans asking who better if the Mafia was to disband and face each other who will come out on top. Must you forget I was the one laying our victims out I was the one that left the blood all over the ring you wanted to be the technician in the ring while I just busted people up. Yea you made the big money deals but I was the one that put on a show. The only reason we ever lost belts was cause of you trying to hit a big move rather then just winning the match so we can get paid, you owe me William money lost when you did that we was the most fear team in the world but you don't have the beast mode that i do in the ring you really think you can hang with me?

Camera shifts back
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ur playin with you life   Ur playin with you life EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:08 am

GM William Eagle: Your going to play that card. Yes, back in the day of The Mafia, I was the dare devil. I was the one trying to get the money into our pockets. I was in a different world then. Now am an owner of a federation. Its about money and the fans this time. We have the history. Our partners don't like each other. This match will be epic and it's not even a PPV Match. So, if you want this personal lets do it. May the best tag team win.

The two stare at each other. Ghetto Blaster just turns around and walks out. Before he leaves, he turns and grins. William Eagle just laughs and continues his work.
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ur playin with you life   Ur playin with you life Empty

Back to top Go down

Ur playin with you life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 2.1-
Jump to: