PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenging Rambo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Challenging Rambo Empty
PostSubject: Challenging Rambo   Challenging Rambo EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:57 pm

The lights turn off for a few seconds and when they turn back on they slowly dim as smoke rises in the ring and a voice is heard.
-
???: A knight is an ancient warrior that fought to the death with nothing but his bare hands and stationary weapons.. Some of the most vicious men ever to roam this earth. A shadow is something that is always there even when not seen or visible. You can't stop a shadow and you can't beat a knight. I am Shadow Knight and tonight I come to do the unexpected...
-
The smoke builds up more and more.
-
SK:Tonight I will face off in the middle of this ring against the very talented John Rambo. He is big, tough, and a model image of what an unstoppable force looks like... But a favorite to win is based off a lot more than strength or even skill for that matter. A favorite is the one who comes in with the most will to win and can keep his head in the match as well. To think a split second before your opponent is to strike him before he strikes you. Tonight Rambo comes in bigger and better but the way he leaves out... is up to me.
-
The lights come back on and the speakers fade with Shadow Knight laughing.
Back to top Go down

Challenging Rambo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: