PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keeping It Real

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Keeping It Real Empty
PostSubject: Keeping It Real   Keeping It Real EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:31 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Clean Cut and Tkellionaire are sitting down in the locker room joking with one another.
-
CC: Damn man you weren't playing about knowing how to fight. I didn't catch the end of your match but I know you can fight from what I did see.
-
TK: Yeah and you want to know what?
-
Tkellionaire turns and stares into the camera.
-
TK: Nobody has seen nothing yet. My match earlier today was to small of a sample to judge me off of. When PWE is all said and done... I will be the Hall of Fame just like I represent the HOF in each and every one of my past federations. For now on Tkellionaire is done playing around.. straight business and straight W's.
-
CC: That's how you gotta do it. This business has friends and this business has enemies.. Thing is you keep the piles separate and the enemies one seems the fastest growing and biggest but the friend pile is the most important. Nice to meet you TK.. Name doesn't matter so just call me Clean Cut.
-
Clean Cut sticks his hand out and Tkellionaire thinks about grabbing it and keeps looking at the hand in thought.
-
CC: Look man.. you don't have to respect or like me but you will recognize me. Whether you shake my hand or not, I'm still minutes away from fighting tonight's main event and if you wanna get on my level then I suggest you keep it real man.
-
Tkellionaire nods in approval and shakes Clean Cuts hand.
-
TK: Good luck out there in the main event tonight man... I'll be watching.
-
Tkellionaire lets go of Clean Cuts and walks away. Clean Cut smirks before exiting the room as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Keeping It Real
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: