PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Southern Comfort

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some Southern Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Some Southern Comfort   Some Southern Comfort EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:43 am

We find ourselves in the locker room of one Bubba Williams. How do we know we are in the locker room of Bubba Williams well mainly it has to do with the big rebel flag on the wall. As we look around the locker room we hear a toilet flush and then we see Bubba come out from the back of the locker room.

Bubba:"Dang that one was a tough one. Probably much tougher than my match tonight will be against Blech."

Bubba walks over to his locker and grabs a bottle out of the locker and takes a drink from it.

Bubba:"Ah the good stuff some good old Southern Comfort."

As we see the bottle is a bottle of Southern Comfort liquor.

Bubba:"But on to the business for tonight. And that business is qualifying for this big shin dig they are calling Hellraiser and qualifying for this nice little title they are calling the Bright Star Championship. And that business means I have to go through a guy named Blech.

What a name he has. Sounds like the sound the cows on the farm make when they are throwing up the grass they eat. But it doesn't matter to this good old country boy what he is going with with his name there because the fact is I have to win to get on the big stage. And that is what this country boy plans on doing.

Granted so far things have not went my way in the getting to the big stage. But seems management likes the country boy so they are giving him a shot at the big stage anyways. And I will not let them or myself down. So Blech know that tonight you fight a boy who was born country by the grace of god and a country boy who doesn't plan on losing to a man named after the sound of a cow puking."

And with that Bubba takes some more swigs of the Southern Comfort and one has to wonder what he will have left by the time the match with him and Blech starts as good chance he might be a little toasted by then with the way he is drinking. And we fade to black as it seems Bubba is done talking and more into the drinking now.
Back to top Go down

Some Southern Comfort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: