PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TK Leaves A Statement Early

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TK Leaves A Statement Early Empty
PostSubject: TK Leaves A Statement Early   TK Leaves A Statement Early EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:07 pm

The GM's entrance hits and the fans begin to stand as William Eagle makes his way down the ramp and signals for the music to stop on the way to the ring.
-
GM: Ladies and gentlemen of the PWE fan base... Boy do I have something for you.
-
The fans cheer and wait in anxiousness.
-
GM: Everyone knows that wrestling is a tough business and federations close down all the time. Well recently a big company that I won't mention closed down..
-
You can hear fans begin to talk and Eagle reaches the ring and waits a brief moment to continue.
-
GM: Well I was able to talk out a deal with a very talented competitor in the ring who is a multiple time champion... Ladies and gentlemen... I present to you the newest member of Pure Wrestling Experience!
-
William Eagle lowers his microphone and faces the entrance ramp as well as all the fans in anticipation.
-
All the lights in the arena dim before flickering as the bass on all the speakers rumbles.
-
The rumbling dies down and the words "I Put On" plays across the arena and the fans goes ecstatic.
-
The words are repeated again before the beat picks up and Tkellionaire comes out from the smoke drawing a huge pop from the fans.
-
Tkellionaire makes his way down to the ring and shakes the General Managers hand while smiling before taking the microphone from Eagle and speaking.
-
TK: Thanks for welcoming me to PWE William... And everybody it's great to be here in this new environment! I really enjoyed my last home but all good things have to come to an end. But whenever a door closes, another opens and with that being said... it's time to make some noise here in PWE!
-
The crowd cheers and Tkellionaire says something to Eagle and the GM nods before exiting the ring.
-
TK: Tonight there is no playing around or slowly getting broken in though. I came here tonight on my first night here, talked out a deal, signed a contract, came out to address you, and now later tonight I will be fighting in a match to show you all who don't know... exactly what Tkellionaire is made of!
-
The fans start chanting "TK! TK! TK!" and it builds up until Tkellionaire waves it off to continue speaking.
-
TK: My match tonight is against a dude named Falcon. Now I am familiar with PWE which is why I decided to become a part of it. So I know damn well that this dude just got beat a couple nights ago... So let it be known that this Falcons got a broken wing and tonight I am going to snap the other one right before shooting this bird right out of the air!
-
Tkellionaire steps out of the ring and paces the barrier until coming across a fan with a Falcon t-shirt and he stops to grin as the crowd cheers.
-
TK:
Turn the beat up...
-
Tkellionaire shakes his head up and down and the crowd gets excited.
-
TK: Born to do this since back in the day. Nobody here can compare to TK.
I walk around with looking for gold for my waist. Then throw it back in your face kids how does it taste.
I don't breath this sport cause I don't got time. People say I got washed up but I'm still in my prime.
I come here casually just once a week. But when that time comes the whole locker room plays hide n seek.
So Falcon fan you t-shirt I really do love... now step aside cause tonight your boys gonna see what TK really made of!

-
The beats cuts and Tkellionaire jumps back into the ring around the chants and cheers
-
TK: See after I win tonight, I am going to be entered into a five man elimination match at the PPV... And if that isn't big enough.. The match is going to be hardcore and for a title... But that is all besides the point because my focus is all on my match tonight. But I just have to let you know Falcon.. that when gold is on the line, nothing and nobody gets in my way.
-
Tkellionaire exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp where the GM is there helping some security guards push a case of some sort.
-
TK: And this one goes out to all the guys sitting in the locker room who thinks TK is a small dude. Sure I might barely be six foot and I might only be 200lbs... But I got more drive and determination than anyone else who has ever stepped foot inside a wrestling ring. So I got a little something to show you.
-
Tkellionaire pulls the cover off revealing a case full of championship belts.
-
TK: Nobody stops me from getting gold... and nobody takes it from me. If you don't include my first federation which was a little two week stint or another that I spent two weeks in before becoming a GM years back... Then I have been in six federations and won championships in each and every one of them. And if you can count then you can see I still have all of them because I still held the gold when all of them collapsed.Each of these belts have been retired around my waist.. UCW Lightweight Championship, YGWF Young Gun Championship, BLWF Dual Dagger Championship, NWA Lightweight Championship, HLW Lightweight Championship, and the NLW Tag Team Championship that I just won last week. Every single one of these belts have been treated like a cub around it's mom bears waist... Untouched.
-
Tkellionaire signals for the case to be pushed back and then stares into the camera.
-
TK: Falcon... tonight your the first to fall. And after that there will be four more to far before I get more gold... And long after this place is gone... That belt will still be in my case. Cause once I get it on my shoulder, it will never leave. So Falcon I hope you have been recovering well because if you think Sophia's beating was bad... Well TK is no girl and you better prepare to meet a whole different breed of wrestler in the ring tonight. They don't make toughness like I got.. they can't train or teach it. So just pray and hope that you will make it out of the arena tonight on two feet... because chances are Falcon.. you won't!
-
Tkellionaire grins and drops the microphone. His entrance hits and he heads back behind the titanton around the cheers.
Back to top Go down

TK Leaves A Statement Early
Page 1 of 1