PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack Swarm Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jack Swarm Interview Empty
PostSubject: Jack Swarm Interview   Jack Swarm Interview EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:04 pm

*THe camera shows backstage*

Keith Ledger: Hey Jack.

Jack Swarm: What's up Keith?

Keith Ledger: I'm cool, I just want to know how your experience on PWE has been so far?

Jack Swarm: I think its been great so far I'm looking forward to future shows and inflicting more pain on my opponents and I think a great way to do so is have a tag partner who does the same.

Keith Ledger: That's great to hear and PWE have yet to seen the bad side of you I mean so far there have been a lot of confusion when last week you got in a controversial augment with the security and we saw some of the pain you can inflict on your opponents.

Jack Swarm: Yea I man in high school I did a lot of that I damaged my opponents, I went undefeated in high school. I'm still young I want to set a platform in PWE so as i get more experience I get closer to reaching the top and I like how the fans have treating me so far. I just want to be a good guy to the fans but if and when I get vex you will feel what it's like to be damage. PWE had been great so far and if it was another federation I was in I wouldn't have been so nice of a guy but I have set a role that you have to know what it's like to lose be become on top because if you don't lose a match and then suddenly you do, you will drop and lose fans.

Keith Ledger: Your right, I support you all the way and I look forward to seeing you inflict pain here on PWE and we didn't see you appear on PWE Shockwave this week. I was wondering if something went wrong with you.

Jack Swarm: I was very busy in the gym and also play football and track & field to keep my legs strong.

Keith Ledger: Or ok that's great to hear.

Jack Swarm: As you might have heard Keith, I do have a match tonight and it's against Silverola. I have heard that she is one of the high flying wrestlers and one the best to but tonight she will feel what it's like to be in pain.

Keith Ledger:
Its been great, i wish you the best in your match.

*The camera fades away*
Back to top Go down

Jack Swarm Interview
Page 1 of 1