PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bryce Brayden Has Power???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julien_b33
Admin

Bryce Brayden Has Power??? Empty
PostSubject: Bryce Brayden Has Power???   Bryce Brayden Has Power??? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 am

The scene focusses on Bryce Brayden already in the ring. He is wearing black jeans and a hoodie covering most of his face.

Bryce Brayden: Hi, this is my first true interaction with you fans. I am normally a quiet and to myself person, but I have something important to mention. I would like to call out William Eagle. I would also like to tell him to bring a bag with him.

"Hard To See" by Five Finger Death Punch blares over the speakers. The sound of guns follow behind it. William Eagle is in his trademark suit and glasses. He does have the bag requested by Bryce. He makes his way down to the ring. He grabs a microphone and enters the ring.

William Eagle: Hello, buddy. How have you been?

Bryce Brayden: Am good. I have one thing to ask you. Were you impressed with what me and Kouji Tanaka did last week?

William Eagle: I have to admit that it was an match to remember. What does this have to do with anything?

Bryce Brayden: As you know, we are hiding a deep secret that I think should be revealed. Don't you think?

William Eagle: This is not the time.

Bryce Brayden: Oh I believe this is a perfect time. If your not going to say anything I guess I will. The main reason William Eagle got his federation is me. You see am his son.

The fans mouth drop in shock. They are having mixed reactions.

Bryce Brayden: Yes, your GM was helped by his son to get his federation. I have friends in high places, isn't that right father?

William Eagle: Yes, this is all true. It was Bryce that gave good word to the higher powers. I just want to know one thing. Why is this all connected to what's inside this bag?

Bryce Brayden: Well, you see remember you told me that once the federation was in full fledge. I would get a favor. Why don't you show the fans what am cashing my favor on?

William Eagle puts out the PWE Tag Team Championships out of the bag. The fans begin to cheer.

Bryce Brayden: I want those shiny titles around this waist, along side my tag partner Kouji Tanaka. All I need from you is opponents and a yes out of your mouth.

William Eagle: Am a man of my word. I grant you your request. Are you sure you want Kouji as your partner?

Bryce Brayden: Why don't we ask him instead. I am pretty sure he can answer that question better.

The camera scans the arena in anticipation of Kouji Tanaka coming out.
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

Bryce Brayden Has Power???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: