PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking and Entering

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Breaking and Entering  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking and Entering    Breaking and Entering  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Camera fades in with GM William walking with his staff signing papers while on the phone heads towards his office. Opens the door and see a man in his office making calls on his phone. The man hangs up the phones and turns around in the chair and reveals to be Ghetto Blaster. He looks shocked and almost calls security but changes is mind.

GB: Don't look surprise you know you was going to see me sooner are later. Nice office i think i like your old one better. Now I'm not here to cause any trouble just paying a old friend a visit and to get my cut of the gate. Now I have some investors betting on the matches tonight that can bring me in alot of money. I'm here to make sure that we don't have any problems

Camera swings toward the GM.
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering    Breaking and Entering  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:49 pm

William Eagle: Hello, Blaster it's good to see you again. It's been awhile. I see your still up to no good. As for helping you make sure your "frends get what they want. You will have to show me what your made of. Why you ask? I am a new man, I am not involved with that stuff anymore. Now, is there anything else you wanted? Or you just wanted to threaten me? Oh get out of my chair, you don't deserve to be in it.

William Eagle is staring at Ghetto Blaster waiting for him to get out his chair. The camera focusses back on Ghetto Blaster.
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering    Breaking and Entering  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:56 am

Ghetto gets outta of the chair and hangs up the phone. Williams gets in his chair

GB: Now that your back on top of the business you can't handle my practices. Now I got big money riding on you with match and all the matches. Now for you staff places bets i don't mind as long as they pay when its due so don't be surprise if someone asks for a payment advance.See YA later I know your wife hates my females associates.

Ghetto lights his cigar and wink at the female staff in the office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering    Breaking and Entering  Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: