PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mafia ????

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mafia ???? Empty
PostSubject: Mafia ????   Mafia ???? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Camera is focus in the announcers ringside as there are talking about the show so far.

Jules: Yes another action packed night here at PWE reminds me of my days in the square circle. Yes the ole of days of having a steel chair in hand and blood on mat.

Spencer: Ok and back to 2012 Tonight we have a new star debuting tonight and rumors have it that he a impact player in the sport.

Jules: Yes and i think the fans know who it is.

Spencer: Mafia signs are all over the arena.

Just then guns shots start blasting in the arena as the crowd blows the roof off the arena. A man appears in a suit holding a baseball bat slowly walks to the ring.

Jules: Finally a man that believe in handling business in the ring. I can hear the broken bones already.

Spencer: What you mean this is a man that made a career of trying to destroy wrestlers in the ring.

Ghetto steps in the ring as the staff hands him a mic.

GB: Tonight is a night where the game has official changed. Tonight is the night where one of the fear men on planet has just touchdown in PWE. I saw the card I know i'm fighting goofball tonight. Tonight you see how you are supposed to take out a punk. Tonight i start my quest for a title. See you in the ring.

Ghetto leaves the ring and head to the back.

Jules: Yes Yes Yes finally someone that can make the fans feel like they getting there money worth.

Spencer: All I can say is that tonight is a night no one wants to missed.
Back to top Go down

Mafia ????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: