PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview at the start of the show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview at the start of the show Empty
PostSubject: Interview at the start of the show   Interview at the start of the show EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 am

*Hailey King is backstage*

Hailey King: I'm here backstage with Jack Swarm, Hi Jack.

Jack Swarm: Hey Hailey, how's it going?

Hailey King: I'm fine.

Jack Swarm: Fine you are.

*Hailey is blushing*

Hailey King: Jack, I didn't quite notice but you were here in the arena very early anyways last week we saw you in action in your first match as you defeated uniteddevil and you had a very good response from the crowd.

Jack Swarm: I had some business to take care of and i did and yea, i guess the crowd like me, not all the time you see the bad guy with all the fans but they love my style of wrestling, I've been receiving mails from alot of fans on the PWE Universe and they want to see blood so the only way you going to see that with me is if i bring out my weapons of mass destruction.

*The crowd cheers jack jack jack jack*

Hailey King: I think the crowd loves it already and you what are your plans for tonight?

Jack Swarm: My plan is to go out the ring and give this crowd a taste of blood.

Hailey King: What you mean by that statement?

Jack Swarm: You'll soon find out Hailey, i bought with me here tonight three bags with weapons and i'm going to drive my car down to that ring and show the crowd what kind of weapons i'm talking about, not no steel chair, i'm talking more like a barbed wired steel pipe.

*The crowd cheers jack jack jack jack*

Hailey King: Weapons like that is going to injure our superstars.

Jack Swarm: Yea it will i plan to take out the bad guys i'm not going to go after any pelty good guy.

Hailey King: That seem wierd, your a bad guy and your after bad guys.

Jack Swarm: I'm not after them, I'm going to take them out and anyone gets in my way they will feel the wrath of my legendary kick and the only reason i came down to the arena tonight is because GM William Eagle texted me saying i have a match tonight with a look over name Blech and i have never seen the guy so it can be some kind of monster i'm going to take him out.

Hailey King: I wish you good luck with that Jack.

Jack Swarm: I don't need luck when i know i'm blessed, i've been blessed with the weapons of mass destruction and i think taking out our PWE superstars will make more time for me behind this camera.

*Keith Ledger comes running to the scene*

Keith Ledger: Jack! Jack! Jack!

Jack Swarm: Yes Keith.

Keith Ledge: Someone just broke into your car.

Jack Swarm: What? You got to be kidding me.

Keith Ledge: No, I'm serious go have a look.

*Jack Swarm goes to have a look at his car*

Jack Swarm: What they stole my bag of weapons!

Keith Ledge: Yea man, i think i saw someone driving out the arena soon after.

Jack Swarm: Who you saw?

Keith Ledge: I didn't see his face but he was driving a white bmw.

Jack Swarm: I think i know who it is, when i was back at my hotel it had this other wrestler staying in the room next to me and he over heard me talking on the phone with my girlfriend and he knew i was bringing those weapons and you know how much i paid for them.

Keith Ledge: Are you alright Jack?

Jack Swarm: Do i look alright to you?

*Jack watches Keith with an angry face*

Keith Ledge: No you dont.

Jack Swarm: Keith i think you had something to do with this and i will find out who did it.

*Jack goes in his car and tries to start it but it won't start*

Keith Ledge: Is thee a problem sir.

Jack Swarm: Are you asking me or telling me?

*Jack Swarm car engine is missing*

Jack Swarm: What! Where my engine?

Keith Ledge: I don't know.

*Jack Swarm flees from the scene in anger*
Back to top Go down

Interview at the start of the show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: