PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro to J Mysteq vs Airwave match

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Intro to J Mysteq vs Airwave match Empty
PostSubject: Intro to J Mysteq vs Airwave match   Intro to J Mysteq vs Airwave match EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:33 am

*The Pyros Blast! From behind the curtain, appears an a unknown man carrying a microphone. The Large Screen declares him to be Airwave. He stops at the top of the ramp, surveys the crowd and smiles. There are small chants, but not quite loud enough to be completely understood.*

Airwave: For those of you that don’t know me, I am Airwave, your new idol, but more importantly I am going to be the most influential wrestler, not only of this generation, but ever to enter the squared circle. And for those of you who matter, we are about to make this show the best it has ever been. Now when you think of influence, I don't want you to think of the small influnce the rock may have on the amazon river. Instead think of an event so HUGE it changes the course of history. This is the beginning of a new era. And a new era is what this business sorely needs. Let us look at the facts. TV ratings are down and reactions of the live crowds are even worse.

*The crowd boos*

Spencer Spaz: Who does this punk think he is?

Airwave: And I know why you don't cheer. You are sick of the same rubbish fed to you by every wrestling promotion.

Jules Sanchez: He's Right. In my day wrestling was a lot better.

Airwave: But now there is something new. Interesting, Talented, Exciting, Delighting, a reason for you to make signs, shirts, hats and scream your lung outs. Let's be honest, this show has never been big. I am going to make PWE worthy to be watched by everyone in there lounge rooms. Now for the "wrestler formally known as relevant" in the ring here. He is just the first in a line of guys that I am going to entertain you with. Lets go.

*Airwave drops the mic and heads down to the ring*

Spencer Spaz: Alright, get the match on!
Back to top Go down

Intro to J Mysteq vs Airwave match
Page 1 of 1