PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview with Sophia and Tyler

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Sophia and Tyler Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Sophia and Tyler   Interview with Sophia and Tyler EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:03 am

We find ourselves backstage with Keith Ledger who seems to be looking for someone to interview. As he stands there waiting we see in the distance two figures start walking towards him. One is a man and the other is a woman. As they get closer we see that they are Tyler Ford and Sophia Ford. They get closer to Keith Ledger and he begins to talk.

Keith Ledger:"Sophia and Tyler can I get a word with the two of you."

Sophia and Tyler get closer and Tyler speaks.

Tyler:"I don't see why not. What do you think Sophia?"

Sophia:"Sure dad, don't see why not either."

Keith:"Thanks you two. Now first Tyler you are well known in the wrestling business. But you have been retired for a while now but it seems your daughter will carry on the family tradition in the ring. What do you think about that?"

Tyler:"Well Keith I think it is great. Now granted I didn't think so at first. I was completely against it. Mainly because I know what this business can do to you. But she wore on me and I figured she was going to do what she was going to do so I might as well get on board and teach her the way to do it right. Hence the reason I trained her myself as well as sent her to friends of mine in the business to help teach her the right way to do things. And now she is ready to take it to the next level here in PWE."

Keith:"Glad to here the honesty and can't wait to see what you have taught Sophia. Now Sophia how do you feel to be stepping into what many would say is big shoes in being a second generation wrestler especially with your dad being a legend in the business."

Sophia:"Well Keith I am sure it will be hard to live up to the expectations of everyone to live up to what my dad has done in this business but I got to look at it like this. One I am my own person and even though my dad has taught me everything he knows I have to do things my own way in the end and take my own path. And two I hope that one day on my own path that I will be a legend just like my dad is."

Keith:"Good points Sophia. Now tonight you face a guy name Blech. I talked to him earlier and he thinks you would be better served in a kitchen than in a ring. What do you have to say about that?"

Sophia:"I don't have much to say about that because quite frankly it is not the first time I have heard that and I know being a woman in this business that it will not be the last. But Blech and everyone else better realize real quick that I can compete in that ring with anyone and anyone who overlooks me just because I am a woman will pay dearly for that mistake. Because I have been trained by the best that this business has to offer starting with my dad. So I know the ins and outs of that ring and I know all the moves and even know some that others don't. And for all these chauvinist men who think they are better than me well they will learn either by watching my matches or by getting beat by me in the ring. Because they need to realize one thing. I was born to do this and there will be nothing stopping me from doing this."

Keith:"Well it seems you are one focused wrestler and I can't wait to see you in the ring. Thanks for your time."

Sophia:"I am focused that is for sure and not a problem anytime."

Tyler:"That's my girl and let me give you a warning now. She is hell on heels and she is going to be great in this business and being honest she will probably end up better than me because she has the drive and the focus to do it."

Keith:"I don't doubt it Tyler granted that will be big shoes to fill to get up to your status. Thanks for your time as well Tyler."

Tyler:"Not a problem Keith and I'm sure I'll see you around."

And with that Tyler and Sophia walk off from Keith and we fade to black.

ooc would edit it to how you would like it in the show but didnt see anywhere on board yet how you wanted it edited with the bolding and italics or how you want it done...let me know and i will edit it and feel free to let me know what you think as it is a new character for me with a new background so still getting hang of how i want to portray her
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

Interview with Sophia and Tyler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with Sophia and Tyler   Interview with Sophia and Tyler EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:54 am

Looks good Sophia, look forward to season of great rps from u.
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

Interview with Sophia and Tyler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: