PostSubject: Sophia Ford's Bio   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 am

Wrestler Name: Sophia Ford
Wrestler Nickname: no nickname as of this moment
Wrestler Level: 3 at the moment
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Height: 5'5"
Wrestler Weight: 138lbs
Wrestler Age: 18
Face or Heel: Face but possibly could turn if needed and with how character goes
Wrestler Attitude: Second Generation Wrestler with respect for the sport but has a bad temper if upset just like her father
Tag Team Partner in this fed: None
Tag Team Name in this fed: None
Willing to Tag: Yes
Faction Name in this fed: None
Wrestler's Style: Uses her speed and skill to win matches. Willing to take chances but also will wrestle it out with anyone.

Wrestler's Origin: Clover, South Carolina

Your RP Ability: Pretty good in my opinion and in others probably would say 8 out of 10 as always have room to improve
Willingness to change from face to heel or heel to face: Yes willing to change if needed and if storyline needs me to.

Description of each of your finishers, taunt(s), and trademark moves:

Finishers: Lights Out
Sophia Ford kicks opponent in the gut and then hooks both arms in a butterfly position before dropping the opponent on their head executing Lights Out

Trademarks: Modified Roundhouse Kick, Modified Standing Moonsault

Taunts: Hell on Heels
Sophia Ford looks down at her opponent and says I was born to do this executing a Hell on Heels

Catch Phrase: I was born to do this.

Achievements: None at the moment but looking to change that issue.

Sophia Ford is the daughter of the legendary Tyler Ford (alt of mine that I retired name and renamed to another name). She always followed her dad's career and tried to be like him. Tyler actually never wanted his daughter to become a wrestler as he knows all to well what this career choice intels. But Sophia never gave up on her dream to follow in her father's footsteps and after wearing him down he started training her. He brought in many guys he knew throughout his career to teach her every aspect of the business and different fighting styles besides just his. They worked together and it has finally paid off now as she has arrived in PWE. Time will tell if she will be as great as her dad but the safe bet is she will be as great if not even better. Because she is hungry and has had to fight her way to this point and she will continue to fight. Now lets enjoy her skills in the ring and not focus on her looks because as she will tell you I was born to do this and will hurt those who think other wise.
Back to top Go down

Sophia Ford's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: Biography-
Jump to: