PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Time EVER!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Time EVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: First Time EVER!!!   First Time EVER!!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:06 pm

The Lights went out then Diamond Eyes from Shinedown is playing. The lights started to flicker during the Boom-Lay, Boom-Lay, Boom and after that the firework came in and The Tag Team Champion jump out of the stage.

Zora Jenkins: The following contest is schedule for one fall and it is for PWE Tag Team Championship. Introducing first at the combine weight of 245lbs they are the PWE Tag Team Champions. The Kidd and "Wolfpac" A.J. Hale. The Wolfpac World Order.

Jules Sanchez: You know what ese? I think those two out to the top of the Tag Team division and they have to defend their title against the former World Champ Crimson Wrath and The General Manager William. What a team.

Spencer Spanz: You know something I think your right. The Wolfpac World Order came out undefeated. Until the last #1 contender defeated them in a non-title match.

A.J. Hale and The Kidd has the mics. in their hand.

"Wolfpac" A.J. Hale: For the FIRST TIME EVER!!! The PWE Revolution has the Tag Team title match featuring Employees vs. Employers. This is the first time that my partner and I are facing the former world champion Crimson Wrath and his partner, who happen to be our boss, William Eagle. This is definetly the first time we face for our tag team titles. What do you think kidd?
Back to top Go down

First Time EVER!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 4.1-
Jump to: