PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promo for Phoenix Kid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Promo for Phoenix Kid Empty
PostSubject: Promo for Phoenix Kid   Promo for Phoenix Kid EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 am

The fans are in there seats waiting for the first show to kick off, some of the crowd is at the vendors picking up there last bit of refreshments and gear of wrestlers, from T-shirts to DvD's and action figures. The fans in the arena sit and talk amongst themselves about what type of show they are going to see, who is going to be here, who may be the next breakout start, who maybe the scariest and other assorted chat about wrestling you would hear if you were to go to a live event. The fans in the arena become hushed as to there shock and dismay the arena lights begin to dim, fans look around and to the stage with the curtain wondering what is going on.

There is no ref in the ring, no announcers yet out and not all the fans have made it to there seat. The big screen comes to life as The first chord kicks in for I.V. by X-japan, the fans who are outside of the arena upon hearing the song, race in so as not to miss anything. As I.V continues to play you are treated to a scene of a destroyed ring and a fallen wrestler, who is unknown to the fans at the moment, the scene fades to black and you are treated to a big fire of the ring being burned with the body of the wrestler still laying there. The next thing you see is the body sit up, and then stand to his feet as he is surrounded by fire and his voice is heard as the song begins to come to an end.

Phoenix Kid:I have arisen from the ashes of my former life and have come to Pure Wrestling Experience. It must have been fate that directed me here, You the fans are in for one hell of a treat, if you want to see a technical master, a high flier with wicked moves, and a person. Just you wait the Phoenix Kid is coming and just as this federation is going to rise up from the ashes of other federations to become the top federation, so shall I be rising to the top as well.

The flames finally engulf the wrestler who was standing in the burning ring, which leads to the screen being engulfed only to be replaced moments later with nothing but ashes laying all around. To the shock and awe of the fans who caught the video they are treated too a flaming Phoenix rising out from the ashes and flying up into the sky, its tail just flickering and trailing flames behind it. The flaming Phoenix does several circles and loops before it flies towards the screen, as it flies into the screen, causing some people to jump the words -The Phoenix Kid makes his presence known soon in Pure Wrestling Experience- appears in flaming text as the screen goes black and the lights slowly return back to lighting up the arena. The fans in there seats are quickly abuzz and talking about who this guy was that they was just on the big screen, the fans who were in the bathroom and missed it are getting updated by there friends who saw the promo. Everyone in the arena is talking and buzzing about what they just saw and can not wait to see what comes to fruition.
Back to top Go down

Promo for Phoenix Kid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: