PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Was That About!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julien_b33
Admin

What Was That About!!! Empty
PostSubject: What Was That About!!!   What Was That About!!! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:20 pm

The commentary is the focuss of the cameras.

Jules Sanchez: We have special feature for you. Tonight we have footage that was taken on one of our days off.

Spencer Spaz: What does this footage involve Sanchez?

Jules Sanchez: This is a two part clip. The first one that we are showing is William Eagle confronting Crimson Wrath at his own GYM. I just got word that the footage is about to start.

The camera panes to the stage and the titantron. The footage begins on the screen. The scene is William Eagle driving his custom car towards a huge warehouse. It looks like it's been abandoned for ages. The car comes to a complete stop, William Eagle rushes out of the car. He walks into the warehouse, it reveals to be a lightly lit GYM. This is only one person in this GYM. As the camera and William Eagle get closer to the person. It turns out that it's Crimson Wrath. He is working hard on one of the machines.

William Eagle: Hey, what do you think you were trying to pull last saturday? You trying to get me involved with your laughing stunts?
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com
Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

PostSubject: Re: What Was That About!!!   What Was That About!!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:05 am

Crimson Wrath gets up from a weight bench, grabbing the PWA Heavyweight Title, and walks over to Eagle. He remains standing under the light fixture with a shadow covering his face.

CW: You could've at least knocked.

CW holds up the title and points at it.

CW: Do you honestly think it's about this? Do you honestly think I'd be messing around to obtain some powerless material object? Because I don't want it! It serves no use to me and certainly serves no use to you.

CW throws the title on the floor

CW: Don't you get it man? Theres more to it then you think. It's not just about me laughing, you would know, don't think I didnt catch on to what you were doing with those recordings you played. You were using me, you knew that you could make a monster of me. An unstoppable tyrant, but what you didn't know is that I can do the same. This might sound crazy but I think theres some kind of force thats been making us this way...Like telepathy, something on a different frequency. I don't know how my laughter set you off but I think I know whats causing it. There is a third party responsible....
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Was That About!!!   What Was That About!!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:17 am

William Eagle: Well, it looks like you received my gift. You are likely wondering why you are holding that title right now. I found out that Derek Poundstone's visa was over, I had to let him go. It was short notice, but I found a worthy opponent for you in Freshman.

William Eagle realizes he was just side tracked by Crimson Wrath.

William Eagle: Ok, you caught me. I have to admit I know something about us two. I don't know all the details, I found out that the third party was a doctor we seen in the past. Does Dr. Pat Hiscock sound familar?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

PostSubject: Re: What Was That About!!!   What Was That About!!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 am

CW: You set this up did you? What gives you the idea that throwing me a title is gonna get you in good graces with me? I have new plans for the title now, ones that I will reveal later.

CW pauses thinking about Eagles last statement

CW: Dr. Pat Hiscock, you mean the PWE doctor? I remember, he helped me recover from that concussion Quickfire gave me a while back. So what are you getting at? You honestly think Pat is capable of altering our state of mind? I know he's good at helping patents with head trauma but he's definitely no brain physician. What gives you the idea that this man is involved?
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Was That About!!!   What Was That About!!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:48 am

William Eagle: When I first hired the guy, I seen him before that, but couldn't figure out where. Then I signed you to a contract and it was someone clear to me. I remember a few seasons back during the off season we seen him for a study or something. I believe he may have done a little side project on us. Why would we have any connections? Like you said we never seen eye to eye.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

PostSubject: Re: What Was That About!!!   What Was That About!!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 am

CW stares at Eagle with a surprised look on his face

CW: And you didn't see anything unusual about him incessantly studying and conducting experiments? Is that just something you see on a regular basis. Because its looking like we may just have a suspect. I think we're gonna have to pay the doc a visit.
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Was That About!!!   What Was That About!!! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:28 am

William Eagle: You know for a doctor, he likes to keep to himself. It's hard to get him to stay here in the area to help our wrestlers. I was able to find his secret located private practice and lab. It sure wasn't easy. Let's get there before he has any smart ideas and leave the town.

The two of them nod to each other. They seem to be resilent to work together. They start running to William Eagle's car. The slamming of the door breaks one of the windows in the warehouse GYM. The two jump into the car, and the camera fades to black as the car speeds off. The focus returns to the commentary table.

Spencer Spaz: This story just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Now there seems to be a third person in this.

Jules Sanchez: I would never suspect anything from Dr. Hiscock. He seem to be a good doctor.

Spencer Spaz: I wouldn't know. I just hope we get an answer soon. This is really getting interesting.

Jules Sanchez: You know what is interesting? The next match.

The camara panes over to Zora Jenkins to announce the start of the next match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was That About!!!   What Was That About!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What Was That About!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 2.1-
Jump to: