PURE Wrestling Experience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of PWE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hype Promo Silverola

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hype Promo Silverola Empty
PostSubject: Hype Promo Silverola   Hype Promo Silverola EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:00 am

Silverola is seen in her office somewhere confidential.

Silverola: I understand that I have a match to deal with, but I must make a declaration. I will be taking William Eagle's job General Manager come Sunday ppv he will face AJ Wacko in Ultimate Submission match!! That's AJ Wacko's match preference. He zero chance of coming back from that little silly hand trick he does.

Silverola: Of course if he's not doing hand of wacko, he's putting all of his opponents in asylum world, he rather say "enter asylum world!!" with that stupid giggles he does when he say name of his trademark. I can simple show you compilation.

*show compilation of AJ Wacko using hand of wacko on various wrestlers*

Silverola: I will be pairing up with that idiotic Russian man against two strange men. I do not wish to be grappled or groped, if I got treat that way and I don't like it... You won't like it either! I don't care what happens in match, even if I got pitfall and win, I have long shot to become champion, I'm more interested in acquiring powerful company under my control before it became more famous. And I will give you best shows!

Silverola: William Eagle wouldn't know talent when he see one! I got talent in.... Everything I do. Even wrestling, but I can do business better. I know all about show business, or improper slang, "show biz"... I will have billions of fans lining up at show-out audience! And my shows would cost like a hundred bucks... And... PPV would be extravagant even at live PPV... $1,499.95 per view. It would be 30 hours straight of performance from beginning to end.

Silverola: Think about the show you're going to watch this coming PPV, it may be the last performance ever to be hosted by William Eagle!! Thanks you, take care y'all now.

I 'm thinking this rp should be at beginning of show?

Last edited by Wacko on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julien_b33
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hype Promo Silverola   Hype Promo Silverola EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:10 am

Does silverola care about the tag team match?
Back to top Go down
https://pwexperience.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Hype Promo Silverola   Hype Promo Silverola EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:40 pm

that's just it, I made sure that Silverola don't want to win but want GM position

scenario one if she win tag team, she going be all diva about it, being hypocrite

scenario two if she loses tag team, she going to lash out against you William Eagle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hype Promo Silverola   Hype Promo Silverola Empty

Back to top Go down

Hype Promo Silverola
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PURE Wrestling Experience :: Achieves :: PWE History :: Season 1.1-
Jump to: